Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Fang Zhishui closed his coat collar, buttoned his shirt to the top, and looked down at Ruan Mei:

    "Didn't you fall?"

    Ruan Mei subconsciously recalled the smell of lemon:

    "It's okay...you smell... Fang

    Zhishui squeezed his fingers in a place where Ruan Mei couldn't see, and said softly,

    "I used a perfume recently, do you smell fruity? It should be that one."

    Ruan Mei nodded in confusion:

    "Yes... ...it smells of lemon. But why are you using perfume all of a sudden?"

    Fang Zhishui smiled and met Ruan Mei's gaze, and there was no abnormality in his smile:

    "Have you forgotten, I'm going to start a business, using perfume is a workplace etiquette, I I also need to learn."

    Ruan Mei looked at Fang Zhishui's eyes, sighed, and said with a smile:

    "There should be a lot of A's in the workplace, so if everyone wears perfume, won't the smell of pheromones be covered up?"

    Fang Zhishui Nodding lightly with a smile:

    "Yes, in the shopping mall, the smell of pheromones is a kind of commercial secret, and everyone will pay attention to protecting it."

    Ruan Mei stuck out her tongue:

    "The workplace is really complicated."

    She asked Fang Zhishui to take care of it. Sitting in the bedroom, ready to go outside to pour a cup of tea for Fang Zhishui to drink, suddenly heard the familiar footsteps from the stairs.

    "Ah! Grandma is back! You, you... what should I do? Do you want to hide it in the closet!"

    Ruan Mei panicked, thinking of the plot of being caught in a lot of TV dramas for a while, and reached out to pull her own Wardrobe.

    However, Fang Zhishui gently held her hand down.

    The back of Ruan Mei's hand was a little cold, and Fang Zhishui's palm was warm, pressing it on top of it, giving Ruan Mei an inexplicable sense of security.

    "Don't worry, I'm just your classmate, don't be afraid, I'll communicate with grandma."

    Ruan Mei turned around, Fang Zhishui's eyes were gentle and firm, as if he had already made up his mind.

    "Then, I'll listen to you. If grandma hits you with a cane, don't worry, I will definitely stand in front of you!"

    Ruan Mei gestured with her arms outstretched.

    Fang Zhishui smiled and walked to stand in the living room.

    The sound of footsteps came to the door, and it was the sound of the key opening the door again. The old security door was pushed open first, and then there was the creaking sound of the wooden door.

    Grandma walked in. She doesn't have to work now, her body is getting better day by day, and she can go out for a walk without a cane.

    Ruan Mei was relieved when she saw that there was no crutches in her hand, only a piece of tofu and two handfuls of vegetables.

    Shouldn't be able to fight for a while.

    Ruan Mei had already hid the crutches behind her earlier and licked her lips nervously.