Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Fang Zhishui held down his temple in pain, and said to Ruan Mei with a wry smile,

    "Let's find a quiet place to talk... I didn't stop them."

    Seeing Fang Zhishui, Ruan Mei couldn't get angry, and even thought about it immediately. laugh.

    She forcibly suppressed the smile at the corner of her mouth and nodded calmly,

    "Let's go."

    There was a western restaurant with a good environment behind the university, and a few people went in and asked for a private room.

    Fang Junzhi went in and sat on the main seat as a matter of course, facing the door, she pushed the menu to Ruan Mei, with a smile common to successful people in shopping malls:

    "Mei Mei, whatever you like to eat, just order it. Ruan Mei didn't answer ,

    and sat opposite Fang Junzhi, with Fang Zhishui on his left.

    Fang Junzhi's left side is Mi Lan. The table in the room is relatively large. The two adults and the two young people are separated by two positions, and they are divided into two camps.

    The pattern is vaguely subtle.

    Fang Junzhi glanced at the seating arrangement, the smile on his face faded a little, but he didn't say anything.

    Mi Lan was accustomed to sitting behind Fang Junzhi and put her husband first in everything. She smiled softly, looked up and down Ruan's eyebrows, her eyes did not have the slightest personal emotion, like a beautiful vase doll.

    Ruan Mei was also looking at the two people on the opposite side, and the more she looked at it, the more amused she felt.

    These are the wealthy businessmen and noble ladies at the top of the society. There is nothing wrong with them on the outside, but the indomitable arrogance and narrow-mindedness in their hearts make them almost hateful.

    Ruan Mei didn't order food, and Fang Zhishui also didn't know how to order. The two looked at each other, Fang Zhishui frowned and said,

    "You two shouldn't come today, Ruan Mei will have a retest soon, your presence will only affect her mood. ."

    Fang Junzhi glanced at his own daughter lightly, and said calmly:

    "I believe in Meimei, you are not someone who will be affected by this kind of thing. Today we came here, we just want to chat with you Meimei."

    Ruan Mei raised her eyebrows and said directly:

    "I have nothing to do with you . It's easy to chat, I have said before that I have no blood relationship with you, and I will never join the Fang family."

    Fang Junzhi's eyes were deep, his body leaned forward, and he put up a triangle on the table with both hands, and said seriously:

    " Therefore, in order to confirm this matter, we came here today, and there is another purpose."

    Ruan Mei asked Fang Zhishui, but the other party shrugged and didn't know.

    When Ruan Mei looked at Fang Junzhi again, she saw that the other party took out a plastic bag:

    "I need a sample of your hair or nails for DNA testing."

    It turned out to be like this... This development exceeded Ruan Mei's expectations.

    Fang Zhishui frowned, looked at Mi Lan, and shook his head in disapproval, but Mi Lan only returned a numb smile and didn't do anything.

    Fang Junzhi handed the bag to Ruan Mei and made an inviting gesture.