Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short, your grandmother is fine, but you need to pay attention. You may have some cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases in the future..."

    Ruan Mei was in the doctor's office. After listening to the doctor's diagnosis about her grandmother, she asked again. After a lot of questions, I took the prescription from the doctor and walked out.

    The middle-aged woman in black was standing in the corridor. Seeing her coming out, she motioned to the assistant beside her to take the medicine list from Ruan Mei and went downstairs to get the medicine.

    The middle-aged woman spoke to Ruan Mei:

    "It should be fine, right?"

    Ruan Mei nodded, with a serious face, standing in the corridor, looking up at the middle-aged woman:

    "The matter here is over, you can go. "The

    middle-aged woman was stunned for a moment:

    "But... in your situation, you can't take care of your grandma alone here, right? When your parents come, we will hand over to them, and it will be better to leave.

    " The young woman asked Ruan Mei's parents, Ruan Mei was a little wary and answered "not here", which is the only question this woman has now.

    Ruan Mei had already guessed the identity of this middle-aged woman from the names of the assistants. This is Fang Zhishui's mother A!

    Her real name on the encyclopedia is Fang Junzhi, the current chairman of Fang's family, and she is domineering outside and looks like a dog. In the original book, Fang Zhishui was kicked out of the house by this chairman after Fang Zhishui was decomposed!

    If Ruan Mei hadn't been entangled in her grandmother's affairs now, she would have rushed up to curse.

    What Fang Junzhi meant was that she had to wait here, and Ruan Mei was so annoyed that she waved her hand and said,

    "My parents won't come, so hurry up and leave."

    She entered her grandmother's ward, and Fang Junzhi followed suit. When she came in, it was obvious that she would not give up until she could achieve her goal. Just as she was about to continue asking Ruan Mei, she was interrupted by a voice from the hospital bed:

    "Mei Mei, who is this?"

    Grandma has woken up and is looking at Fang Junzhi with vigilant eyes.

    Fang Junzhi smiled and was about to come forward to introduce herself, but heard Ruan Mei reply:

    "The one from the shopping mall said that they want to discuss compensation with us, but they have been inquiring about the privacy of our family, and they also said that they will wait for my parents to come over."

    The impatience in Ruan Mei's voice had already overflowed, and grandma naturally understood it. She had a stern expression and patted the table beside the bed:

    "Why are you like this? Our family's own affairs will be solved by yourself, and your shopping mall will pay as usual. , why do you even have to ask customers about their own housework? Hurry up, I don't welcome you!"

    Ruan Mei followed her grandmother and glared at Fang Junzhi, giving her a compliment in her heart.

    No matter how thick-skinned Fang Junzhi was, he couldn't stay any longer, so he could only take out a business card from the hot-gilt business card holder and handed it to Ruan Mei and grandma. After only one step and three turns, he walked out.