Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Ruan Mei was so angry that she sat up from the bed, she couldn't sleep, and made a series of words:

    [What the hell is going on with you, it seems like there is no accident, you don't tell me what happened, right? Don't treat me as a friend? Can you make it clear, even if you want to cut off the relationship, you must first let people die and understand! ]

    A long list of words was typed out, Ruan Mei stared at the long input box, and after reading it once, pressed the delete button again, and deleted word by word.

    Finally, when the input box was empty, Ruan Mei sighed and said:

    [I want to see Marshmallow. 】

    Fang Zhishui didn't reply, and he didn't know whether he saw it or not. Ruan Mei frowned and waited in the middle of the night, and finally fell asleep.

    At five o'clock the next morning, Ruan Mei woke up on time.

    Since accidentally biting someone in the mall, Ruan Mei has deeply realized the importance of physical fitness, so she goes out for a run on time every morning.

    In the future, you can't take a bite from someone and get sick for three days, right? That's too embarrassing!

    Ruan Mei runs along the remote street in front of her house, from the street to the end of the street, running five laps a day, about five kilometers.

    She doesn't run fast, wears headphones, and comes out to relax rather than exercise.

    After accidentally biting someone in the mall, Ruan Mei always felt that her mentality had matured suddenly, and she was no longer the sophomore who always wanted to be a high school student.

    She began to think about what kind of road she would take in the future as a top-level A, and how many Os she would encounter.

    I used to think that because the pheromone was too O, I should not meet a suitable partner, but now Ruan Mei found that in this ABO world, the strength of A is the most important.

    As long as the strength is enough, the smell of pheromone is not important, there will still be many O's, and they will take the initiative to show their favor.

    Just like the O in the mall that day, that shadow probably felt her power and wanted to mark her. Therefore, a strong A is born with a sense of responsibility, and Ruan Mei now deeply feels this social responsibility.

    She didn't plan to do anything, she just felt that she had to work harder and be more worthy of this status.

    When she ran across the street corner, Ruan Mei's eyes searched everywhere.

    There will be a small fritters and soy milk stall here every morning. Ruan Mei's recent breakfast is here, and she will also bring back a sweet oil cake that the elderly like to eat for her grandmother's breakfast.

    Today, for some reason, this stall was moved to the other side of the street. Ruan Mei searched for a long time to find it, and jogged over to buy something to eat.

    At this moment, there was a figure on the street, flashed past, and got into the nearby alley.

    Ruan Mei's vision as A is already very strong. She suddenly felt that the figure just now seemed familiar?

    Not knowing what it was like, Ruan Mei ran over quickly, looked at the entrance of the alley, and saw another afterimage flashing by quickly on the other side of the alley.