Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    With the perfect score Fang Zhishui taking the lead in encouraging, the other students in the class also applauded with different expressions.

    Zhang Fan motioned Ruan Mei to stand up:

    "Tell everyone about how you made progress!" Ruan Mei stood up for the

    first time in the eyes of the whole class. She looked at the curious eyes of the students around her, and found that many of them were ashamed. .

    The classmates who had laughed at Ruan Mei before felt a little fever on their faces, and felt that they were just pretending to study, but their grades slapped them in the face.

    "My method is... first systematically understand the knowledge, and then check for deficiencies..."

    Ruan Mei was a little shy at first, and the more she said it, the more confident she became. After all, these are the experiences she has gained from practice, and she has no obstacles in explaining them.

    After speaking, Zhang Fan took the lead in applauding, and the whole class also spontaneously applauded.

    Ruan Mei sat down shyly and listened to the entire class with a smile on her face.

    During the break, Ruan Mei was about to take out the math textbook for the next class to preview, when she heard a familiar voice from overhead:

    "Student Ruan... May I have a look at your vocabulary book?"

    Ruan Mei raised her head to see that it was the monitor. Chu Wanji, who scored 119 points in the second test, felt flattered and quickly took out the word book and handed it to the other party with a smile on his face.

    Chu Wanji showed a quiet smile, pushed his glasses, and said in a gentle tone:

    "Thank you, classmate Ruan... Also, congratulations on your improved grades, do your best in the future!"

    Ruan Mei was very surprised, and he and the monitor barely said anything. What has been said, but the monitor looks very different to himself.

    She nodded again and again:

    "Okay, let's work hard together!"

    Chu Wanji smiled again and returned to his seat with the word book. Ruan Mei touched his head, feeling the gazes cast by the people around him, and couldn't help pursing his lips shyly.

    When the total results were revealed, Ruan Mei won the "Best Progress Award" in this exam with the 63rd place in the whole grade. The grade director also gave her a certificate.

    Grandma held the award certificate, her dentures all laughed, Ruan Mei devoted herself to study more enthusiastically, and even smiled more sincerely at work.

    Now she can get money from the shopping mall every week, all the money is given to grandma, and she and grandma have improved her life, but it is not enough, Ruan Mei wants to make more money, and takes grandma to move out of that broken house, Rent a room in town, even a tiny one-bedroom.

    Grandma hasn't enjoyed a flush toilet yet!

    Ruan Mei runs back and forth every day, feeling that her life is full and happy, and she almost forgot about the plot.

    There seems to be no progress in the plot recently. Fang Zhishui has not met Gu Yanlin again in public. As for Ruan Mei in private, he doesn't know.

    The weather was getting cooler, and in a physical education class, the school started the first grade physical examination.

    Ruan Mei has experienced physical tests many times in her previous life, but this life is different.