Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The day before a high school celebration party.

    In the Fang Group, high-level meetings have been held for several days recently.

    In the middle of the meeting, various news and developments continued to be sent into the conference room, causing an embarrassing silence.

    Fang Junzhi sat at the top of the long table, his eyes swept across the stage majestically, almost all those who came into contact with her eyes lowered their heads.

    Fang Junzhi finally said,

    "Is there really no way?"

    A bald man sat near Fang Junzhi. He wiped his shiny forehead and said hesitantly,

    "Fang Dong, this time the Gu family. There is a lot of momentum over there, and... it is from a field that we did not expect at all, and it suddenly exerted force and shoveled away several major suppliers that we have cooperated with for the past 10 years. Now we really can't... The projects are all suspended, this is There's nothing I can do..."

    Fang Junzhi violently smashed the table, the gorgeous solid wood table top, after being smashed by her like this, even cracked.

    Fang Junzhi's eyes were deep and hatred in her tone:

    "So far, I haven't found out that Gu... Gu Huai, what's the origin?" The

    bald vice president touched his forehead, and his tone became even more uneasy:

    "No... No...

    Fang Junzhi said coldly, "

    Didn't you say that the Gu family had already been cleared out? How could there be such a slippery fish, and he has grown so quickly? Who was responsible for the final settlement with the Gu family?

    " The executive stood up:

    "Fang Dong, this matter is really unpredictable. The Gu family, including the side branches, were either attracted or cleaned up by us, and we have not found such a person. At present, we only know that this Gu Huai is Gu Tingfeng's illegitimate son, and the other information is nothing else. I don't know, you can see how deeply this person is hiding! And I'm afraid, Gu Tingfeng has already transferred some resources to Gu Huai, and we can't find out what has been transferred!"

    Fang Junzhi listened to this with a calm expression. Nonsense, picked up a thick folder on the table and threw it directly at the executive!

    The man was caught off guard, hit in the chest by the heavy folder, fell back in the chair, and coughed violently.

    After the violent coughing ended, the entire conference room was silent, and the quiet needle drop could be heard.

    No one dared to speak again, and everyone bowed their heads, shrinking their sense of existence.

    When Fang Junzhi was angry, he could do anything. All of these subordinates worked for her, and of course they knew what kind of temper she was.

    At this moment, another employee in the marketing department knocked on the door. After entering, he whispered something in the ear of the marketing department manager.

    The marketing manager's eyes widened suddenly with a look of shock on his face.

    Fang Junzhi's eyes stabbed at the marketing manager like a sharp sword:

    "What's the news?"

    The marketing manager, who has always been eloquent, stuttered when he spoke: