Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Ruan Mei sat blankly on the mat, always feeling that something was wrong, but with her own IQ, she couldn't figure it out, so she could only stay in a daze.

    The large-scale physical examination for all grades is a good time for girls to become crazy. Ruan Mei heard several girls talking next to them:

    "Gu Yanlin was really handsome just now! When he jumped long, it just jumped in my heart!

    " Did Gu Yanlin go to the bathroom just now?"

    "Yeah, what's the matter, he seems to have gone suddenly!"

    "Didn't he just go there before, does the male god also have frequent urination problems? I don't believe

    it !" Then, Ruan Mei stood up involuntarily, ran towards the bathroom, stood in front of the bathroom door, and found a hidden corner to peek.

    She had a mysterious intuition that she could see something.

    She saw Gu Yanlin lingering at the door of the bathroom, as if waiting for someone, but the direction he looked at was not the boy's side, but the girl's side.

    After a while, Fang Zhishui came out from the girl's side with an expressionless face.

    Fang Zhishui has probably washed her face, her face is fresh, with light pink stimulated by cold water, and a few wet strands of hair stick to her face. Her pupils are dark and her expression is indifferent, as if she is suppressing some emotion.

    Ruan Mei frowned, shrinking himself into the corner even smaller.

    Gu Yanlin walked towards Fang Zhishui, stopped him, took out a brooch from his pocket and handed it to Fang Zhishui.

    "Classmate, is this your thing?"

    Fang Zhishui came back to his senses and was a little confused. He glanced at Gu Yanlin and seemed to not remember who this person was.

    She looked down and saw the brooch, before she said,

    "It's mine."

    Gu Yanlin smiled:

    "Then I'll give this back to you, by the way, can you add a WeChat?"

    Ruan Mei, who was eavesdropping on the side, moved in his heart. So far, Gu Yanlin said all of his lines in the original book. That is to say, except for the location, which is a little weird, the plot of the original book still happened.

    It's a pity...

    Fang Zhishui suddenly shook his head and said,

    "Thank you, but I don't want to add strangers' WeChat."

    Gu Yanlin:

    "..."

    Strangers? Gu Yanlin always thought that there were no girls in all grades who didn't know him, who knew that Fang Zhishui was an exception.

    This made Gu Yanlin feel competitive and smiled:

    "It doesn't matter, everyone is a high school life. I have long admired you, and you are number one in all grades. We can get to know each other slowly in the future."

    Ruan Mei thought to herself, this is the heroine and the hero. Such arrogant sons will humiliate in front of the heroine, and one thing will drop another thing.

    "No, thank you for giving me the brooch, I still have something to do, so I'll go first."

    Fang Zhishui shook his head politely but alienatedly, smiled at Gu Yanlin, and walked out by himself.