Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Ruan Mei was crying secretly in the cubicle. After crying, she tried her best to recall the relevant descriptions in the original book, and finally remembered that there was a sentence or two in the original book:

    when girls differentiate into Alpha, they will grow out... And...and each person's unique pheromone is the hallmark of a female Alpha.

    With this thing, it means that this female Alpha has the ability to make Omega and female beta pregnant.

    Ruan Mei squatted in the toilet, thought for a long time, and finally sorted out the logic of the matter.

    I differentiated into Alpha last night, possessing strawberry-flavored pheromones, and growing such a strange thing.

    hateful! It's too late to explore the principle, so I can only temporarily pretend to be a normal Beta, stay away from the flowery world of A and O, it is important to save my life!

    Moreover, the strawberry-flavored A pheromone is too embarrassing, isn't it? Ruan Mei remembered that there were more than a dozen A in the school, either the smell of rust, gun smoke or musk. The male protagonist of the original novel had a cool cedar smell, how about himself? Strawberry flavor, too soft? Such a soft A pheromone can't attract any O, right?

    Ruan Mei sighed deeply.

    The class bell rang early, Ruan Mei ran to the class and came to the door, panting to report to the teacher:

    "I'm sorry teacher, I came late to the toilet."

    This is the English class of the head teacher Zhang Fan. Ruan Mei had the impression that this teacher was stern and stern and hated herself, so she lowered her eyebrows when she spoke, her tone was soft, and she tried her best to be cute.

    Zhang Fan turned to look at Ruan's eyebrows, and raised his brows: How could this bastard who only drags the class down, how could he show such an expression?

    But Zhang Fan glanced at him, then turned his head and said indifferently,

    "Go in and sit down."

    Ruan Mei ran to the seat in the last row, raised her face to face Zhang Fan, and showed a well-behaved smile.

    The other classmates also turned to look at her, with suspicion in their eyes.

    Ruan Mei didn't wear makeup today, and her hair was neatly combed. She tied up her deliberately permed explosive head with a rubber band, revealing a clean forehead and a face without makeup.

    After seeing Ruan Mei's facial features, everyone realized that Ruan Mei had a delicate appearance, thin eyebrows and small eyes, a gentle expression, and a little cute.

    ... Ruan Mei, who became a high school tyrant just after entering school, is cute? Several classmates shook their heads, thinking that their brains were probably broken.

    Zhang Fan read a question and clicked Fang Zhishui to answer.

    Fang Zhishui's spoken English is very good, even Zhang Fan thinks that listening to her English is a pleasure, so she likes to answer questions in class.

    This time was no exception. After Fang Zhishui answered the question, Zhang Fan smiled wrinkled:

    "Excellent! Everyone applaud!" The

    whole class applauded sparsely. Fang Zhi was too arrogant and cold at the time, and refused to be a cadre on the shift. Her popularity was average, and she didn't care, and sat down calmly.