Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Everyone left, Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui both stood there, looking at each other.

    Ruan Mei was confused for a while, and began to think: Fang Zhishui is a top A, how likely is it?

    With this thought in mind, the more I think about it, the more I feel like this! Since I came to this world and changed from B to A, it proves that the world has long gone away from the original plot.

    Then Fang Zhishui has always been cultivated as A. Maybe her A mother has used some high-tech means to plant the seeds of A in Fang Zhishui's body. Is this also possible?

    Some time ago, Fang Zhishui suddenly changed his temperament. Could it be because he has become a top A, and he was afraid of conflict when he met his top A again?

    It is said that the top A's are the king but not the king. All of them are lone wolves. They have strong territorial awareness and it is difficult to cooperate with each other. Even the army does not have all the top A teams. The top A's either lead a group of ordinary A's. , or become a special elite soldier, the kind that strikes the enemy with a single-handed shot.

    Looking at Gu Yanlin, a lieutenant colonel, he obviously rejects other A's, unless the other party is his younger brother.

    Of course, Ruan Mei feels that she is not the kind of top A that is exclusive to foreigners, but... what if Wan Fang Zhishui is?

    In this case, Fang Zhishui must have made a huge determination, made huge sacrifices, and abandoned his top-level A fighting instinct when he was on the mountain during the spring outing, so he decided to be his friend.

    Fang Zhishui is too easy!

    Ruan Mei looked at Fang Zhishui's eyes and couldn't help but be full of sympathy and gratitude. I sympathize with Fang Zhishui for sacrificing herself in order to make friends, and I am also grateful that she still treats herself as a friend.

    "You..."

    "How are you..." The

    two suddenly spoke at the same time, the voices bumped into each other, and they both fell silent again. They looked at each other and laughed.

    Fang Zhishui:

    "You talk first."

    Ruan Mei considered it for a while, and said:

    "Have you differentiated into a top A, and you haven't told me?"

    Fang Zhishui's expression suddenly changed. Her smiling face instantly faded away, even the blood was gone, her cheeks and lips were white, and her eyes were suddenly clouded. A layer of frost.

    It's just that in a short while, the two people who had just cooperated happily just now had a distance like a chasm.

    "I'm not, I'm not differentiated, and I'm not a top A."

    When Fang Zhishui said this, his tone was extremely cold, and there was a hint of anger.

    "Ah? But Chen Ruo said..."

    Ruan Mei was confused and didn't know why, Fang Zhishui became angry, and her voice became more and more quiet.

    Obviously she is the top A, but in front of Fang Zhishui, she feels that she is inexplicably short, and she has no strong aura.

    "Chen Ruo is nothing. You still want to go to work, do you want to take my car over there?"

    Fang Zhishui turned around, obviously asking for an invitation, but his body language showed a refusal.