Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    As the school celebration party got closer and closer, Ruan Mei found that Fu Rongtan had stopped being a demon recently. Besides work, he would run away when he saw himself every day, which saved a lot of things.

    But on the other hand, Ruan Mei found that Fang Zhishui became more and more sticky to him.

    In addition to having to eat with Ruan Mei every day at noon, Fang Zhishui had to come to Ruan Mei's class as soon as possible after school every afternoon, whether to accompany Ruan Mei to rehearse or do tutoring, and to accompany Ruan Mei back after school. go home.

    Ruan Mei asked her why she was like this several times, and the answer she got was:

    "It's getting colder and colder. I'm afraid that you will be cold when you go home alone."

    Ruan Mei was not cold, but felt warm. surrounded by love, and occasionally a little shy.

    The two people almost went in and out at the same time, and they also left a lot of precious CP material. The topic posts of Shumei CP on the school forum have been increasing rapidly and have gradually become a major mainstream.

    When Fu Rongtan first came here, it was quite popular, and there were a lot of related posts, but now... Probably because she really has nothing to talk about, the popularity has gone down.

    This made Fu Rongtan, who often browses the forum, to experience the warmth and warmth of the entertainment industry in advance.

    Fu Rongtan is now rehearsing and studying every day. He is devoted to his work, and he has rested his guts. There is only one thing.

    Green tea is a creature that everyone gets and kills. This is Fu Rongtan's motto!

    It just so happened that at noon that day, Fang Zhishui and Ruan Mei went to eat. For some reason, Fu Rongtan took his plate and sat diagonally behind them with a suitor.

    As soon as everyone sat down, they saw a familiar person squeezed over with a dinner plate.

    Fu Rongtan took a closer look, wasn't this a green tea that he had scolded by himself?

    It seems to be called... Zhou Nina?

    Zhou Nina was wearing a changed school uniform. On such a cold day, she was still wearing a school uniform skirt with white stockings underneath. Her hair was curled with a curling iron, dressed like a Japanese girl.

    She came to Fang Zhishui weakly holding a dinner plate, her voice soft:

    "A Shui, the cafeteria is so crowded now, can I sit next to you?"

    Fang Zhishui raised his head and glanced at her, his eyes were indescribably cold. .

    On the other hand, Ruan Mei, who was next to him, saw Zhou Nina and remembered how she was scolded last time. She felt a little embarrassed and pointed to the seat next to her:

    "You can sit down, we are empty."

    Zhou Nina gratefully put down the plate and greeted Ruan Mei. Thank you :

    "Thank you so much, Sister Ruan! Sister Ruan is really beautiful and kind."

    Ruan Mei twitched the corners of her mouth. How could this girl be so unpopular when she opened her mouth? Everyone is obviously in the same grade, and their age may not necessarily be different. How much, this girl opened her mouth to be her sister...

    Fang Zhishui suddenly asked:

    "Zhou Nina, when is your birthday?"

    Zhou Nina looked surprised: