Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Time is like a long river, moving forward on its own without end.

    At the beginning of the second semester of high school, teachers are ready to review systematically. After the mid-term exam, they will not learn new knowledge at all. After finishing all the textbooks, all the time will be used from junior high school to conduct systematic review of each subject.

    In the first semester of senior year, there is a science exam at the beginning of the semester, so after the second semester of senior year, there will be a unified remedial class for the whole school during the summer vacation.

    Throughout the first half of the year and the summer vacation, Ruan Mei was devoted to the ocean of learning, and she had no time to think about other things. Every day she opened her eyes to study, and closed her eyes to sleep.

    She and Fang Zhishui also formed a tacit understanding. Now they don't have time to cook in the evening. The two go to the cafeteria for lunch every day, and most of the discussions are about learning-related topics.

    After the mid-term exam, Ruan Mei signed up for another English speech contest. She was very busy. She practiced speeches with Fang Zhishui every noon.     In one semester, Ruan Mei was full of studies, and the pace was too fast. She didn't feel the passage of time. The whole semester was over.     Fortunately, during the summer vacation, we still have to make up classes. During the make-up class, all the senior two classes are together. Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui can still meet every day as usual, and it doesn't affect anything.     Occasionally two people study together in the public classroom, and the teacher will not stop them when they see it.     One of these two is the first in the liberal arts, and the other is the first in the science. It's great to review together, learn from each other's strengths and complement each other's weaknesses, and inspire each other, and can look forward to a bright future. How can there be such a good puppy love student!     In fact, most principals and teachers oppose puppy love because they are afraid of affecting students' learning. But if you are in a puppy love, the two sides of the relationship urge each other to study together, encourage each other, and finally improve the performance of both parties, then the teacher can't wait to applaud the two of you next to you, let alone object.     It's a pity that mature students like Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui are hard to find. Most of the students' grades plummet when they fall in love, and teachers are also very troubled.

    Just like... Fu Rongtan and Zhou Nina.

    The situation of these two was very strange, Ruan Mei didn't know what was going on, when she was about to end her sophomore year, she suddenly heard that these two were together, and she was so shocked that her jaw dropped!

    Didn't Fu Rongtan yell at green tea every time he saw Zhou Nina before? Is this what love is all about?

    As a result, a few days after the news came out, Fu Rongtan and Zhou Nina's final exam scores just dropped by more than a dozen places. After the teacher gave a severe criticism, the two broke up again at the beginning of the summer vacation.

    Ruan's eyebrows and jaw dropped again, and she received a call from Fu Rongtan:

    "Wuwuwu, she insisted on tea for me at first, and she followed me every day to greet me, using all kinds of green tea methods to deal with me, then At the time, I felt quite comfortable, so I thought about the two of them and try it out... In the end! I was mad at this guy! Just before the final exam, she turned into an O, what should I do! I will definitely be in the future. Oh, our two functions don't match, so I have no other choice but to break up, woo woo woo she cried so sadly, it seems like I'm a scumbag, I'm really not, I'm for She broke up for her own sake!"