Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    In the small room, the air froze for a while, Fang Zhishui ignored the others, just lowered his head to look at Ruan Mei, his eyes were like two starlights, and the rays of light continued to flicker.

    Ruan Mei avoided Fang Zhishui's gaze, lowered her head and took a step to the side, murmuring:

    "So, our relationship is very pure, you, don't talk nonsense."

    Zhang Lili:

    "I'm so sad, yet you still When you are fighting and scolding this woman, you don't put me in your heart at all! Woohoo ... You are a scumbag, running after finishing, definitely treat me as a tool, oh oh! "

    Ruan Mei:

    " ... ...I really never teased you."

    She couldn't help turning to Fang Zhishui:

    "You believe me, I never said a word to her."

    Fang Zhishui smiled gently and said in a soft tone:

    "Of course I believe you. However, in fact, You don't need to explain to me, after all, we are just... pure, relationship."

    Fang Zhishui was obviously joking about the last few words, and there was a hint of narrowness in his eyes.

    Ruan Mei just said that the two have a pure relationship, but in fact... her face was already blushing, because she always felt that Fang Zhishui's eyes drifted to her lower body intentionally or unintentionally, and she didn't know if she could see that... " ...

    Then, I will pay half of the money for the fitting room."

    Ruan Mei said this to the proprietress. The proprietress was pretending to calculate according to the calculator, and planned to slaughter the two of them. Hearing this, he sneered:

    "Hehe, I don't care how you pay, as long as you pay me as much as you can. After all, I'm not a bad person who kills customers. I will open the door to do business here in the future."

    Ruan Mei silently Standing, Zhang Lili stretched out her hand to pull her, but Ruan Mei hurriedly avoided her.

    Zhang Lili:

    "You don't even want to be touched by me? Heartless girl! Scumbag! Take my heart, throw it on the ground and step on it, you bastard!"

    Ruan Mei:

    "...I didn't hear anything. ."

    Zhang Lili's crying pear blossom brought rain, seeing that the two people in front of her had no intention of your own, she finally collapsed and ran out with her face covered.

    Fang Zhishui looked at Zhang Lili's back, and said amusedly,

    "Does she have any misunderstanding about liking others? She fell in love with you at first sight, but without you knowing it, her actions are simply She took you as her girlfriend on her own initiative."

    Ruan Mei was also very depressed:

    "I thought about it carefully, she has never confessed to me in the dormitory for more than half a month, but she always used various Strange rules require me. I have to eat with her when I eat, I have to call her when I go to class, and I have to share with her when I buy something delicious. It's like this every day, I was alienating her before you came. I didn't expect that she actually likes me, but she really likes me, is that so?"

    When Ruan Mei said this, she looked at the door In addition, the wind was blowing in the evening, and there were also many couples holding hands and walking on the street. Several people found the clutter in the clothing store and stopped at the door to look over.     Ruan Mei has indeed been thinking recently, what is it like to like? Do you really like the complicated feeling of the other party's childishness? If you like someone, what should you do to make them happy?     Ruan Mei didn't think she liked someone, so she had to tie that person to her side, so she would test Fang Zhishui's ideas, but she would never confess before confirming that the other party also liked her.     Not only was he afraid that no friends would do it, but he was even more afraid of making Fang Zhishui feel uncomfortable or unpleasant. Ruan Mei felt that she liked Fang Zhishui, so she must put Fang Zhishui's happiness first and always hope that the other party would be happy. As for whether the other party likes her or not, it is not that important.