Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    The small dormitory was eerily quiet.

    There was warm liquid on Ruan Mei's shoulders, which penetrated into her skin, slowly cooled, and new warmth melted in.

    She just held Fang Zhishui silently, did not speak or move, and felt very sad in her heart.

    The heartbeats of the two people joined together, and slowly, they merged into one.

    After an unknown amount of time, Ruan Mei felt that Fang Zhishui stopped crying.

    She lowered her head and asked softly,

    "How is it?"

    Fang Zhishui didn't look up, but said in a muffled voice,

    "You should go to class."

    Ruan Mei remembered that there was still a sprint class in the afternoon. She took out her phone and glanced at it. late!

    She panicked for a while, and saw Fang Zhishui stand up, half lowered her head, wiped her red and swollen eyes, and sat on a chair in the dormitory.

    "Go to class, I'm ready."

    Ruan Mei held her cell phone and didn't bring any books. She ran out at top A speed, rushed to the classroom, sat down with the surprised eyes of the teachers and classmates, and sat down with the classmates next to her. Read a book together.

    Ruan Mei asked,

    "You never knew, what happened today?"

    Ruan Mei smiled bitterly:

    "There is a little family matter."

    Of course, she did not mean what Fang Junzhi thought, but accompanied Fang Zhishui. , After experiencing family changes, she felt that she and Fang Zhishui were like a family.

    Fang Zhishui must have been undergoing a spiritual transformation all this time... She directly proposed to cut off ties with her family.

    Ruan Mei felt that Fang Zhishui would not do such impulsive things, but if she was thinking about how to cut ties with her family every day, would she be under too much mental pressure?

    Really distressed, the more I think about it, the more distressed.

    After finally finishing an afternoon of class, Ruan Mei ran back at the speed of a 100-meter sprint, bought some food on the way, and rushed into Fang Zhishui's dormitory.

    Carrying a bag of yogurt, she came to the door of the dormitory, and was surprised to find that the door of the dormitory was locked, and no one answered the door.

    Ruan Mei stood there and called Fang Zhishui with her cell phone, or it took a long time to pick it up:

    "Hello?"

    Ruan Mei:

    "Why aren't you in the dormitory, where have you been?"

    Fang Zhishui's voice was calm and gentle:

    "I It's time to go to the cafeteria, come here quickly, we haven't had a good meal at noon, let's have dinner together!"

    Ruan Mei finally felt relieved, and ran into the cafeteria again, found Fang Zhishui, grabbed the person and watched it for a while.

    Fang Zhishui looked back to normal, cool, beautiful and rational. His eyes were a little swollen, but other than that, there was no problem, and he was still lining up to buy the hottest braised pork in the cafeteria.