Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Roommate...is a precious memory of my student days.

    Ruan Mei used to be a day student in high school, and she only had roommates in college, but since high school, she has envied the kind of friendship between resident students.

    There is always a special friendship between roommates. Many people's best friends in their lives develop from roommates who get along day and night.

    But if Fang Zhishui came to be her roommate...

    just imagine, Ruan Mei began to blush, and she hurriedly lowered her head to eat rice to hide her overly excited look.

    Fang Zhishui didn't know if he was looking at her, and let out a chuckle, as if she thought her reaction was interesting.

    Ruan Mei took a piece of tofu with chopsticks and put it in her mouth, but for some reason, half of the tofu poked directly on her lips, causing her to cough.

    Fang Zhishui hurriedly reached out to help her, and wiped off the chili oil above her lips with a tissue, with delicate and gentle movements.

    Fang Zhishui's slender fingers, with a hint of coolness, slid over Ruan Mei's lips, and moved from the middle of the crowd to the corner of his mouth.

    Ruan Mei felt that her entire upper lip started to burn, and she didn't know if it was because of the chili oil or because of Fang Zhishui's touch.

    Her heart, which was still beating fiercely just now, slowly calmed down as Fang Zhishui slowly wiped her lips with her fingers, and then she couldn't help but twitch the corners of her lips and laughed.

    Fang Zhishui was also smiling, her eyes soft as water:

    "What are you laughing at?"

    Ruan Mei lowered her voice and said,

    "I think, I don't know why, in front of you, I feel so stupid, always clumsy."

    Ruan Mei She didn't want to do this either, but she often made a fool of herself in front of Fang Zhishui, which she couldn't control herself.

    "Really? Instead, I think that you are so stupid, you are really cute."

    Fang Zhishui stared at Ruan Mei's eyes, with a clear and unfinished meaning in his eyes.

    As if one sentence was spoken, there were ten sentences hidden behind it, all of which were expressed by this look.

    Ruan Mei blushed when she saw it, so she lowered her head to pick up the food:

    "Hurry up, it's getting cold..."

    Fang Zhishui smiled and said,

    "Okay."

    After that, they both ate in silence and stopped talking.

    Ruan Mei was still thinking about Fang Zhishui's move, and the more she thought about it, the more her heart trembled.

    When she came to this summer camp for fully enclosed assault training, Ruan Mei always felt a little lonely, but with the abundance of daily questions, she could only press down that feeling to the bottom of her heart and never reveal it to others.

    Even in front of Fang Zhishui, Ruan Mei was always positive, diligent and conscientious, never showing the slightest emotion.

    She thought that Fang Zhishui couldn't see that she was a little lonely.