Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    December 21st, the winter solstice.

    This day is very important in school, because Christmas Eve will be in the next few days. If you want to spend Christmas with the person you like, then today is the most suitable time to confess.

    Ruan Mei's scarf had been knitted a few days ago. She wanted to use the scarf as a holiday gift to surprise her grandmother, so she kept it on the table and didn't take it home.

    On the day of the winter solstice, since entering the school gate in the morning, the nerves are as thick as Ruan's eyebrows, and I also feel the unusual atmosphere.

    Everyone dresses up very solemnly today, and winter school uniforms can't play tricks. Many people try to find ways to put on headwear, schoolbags, and interiors, and come up with all kinds of cute and cute little decorations, trying to make themselves look radiant.

    After all, everyone knows that you may receive a confession today, and you must welcome the relationship in the best state!

    Standing beside Ruan Mei was Li Namei, who was also dressed very fancy today and touched her hair from time to time.

    "What are you doing?"

    Ruan Mei asked curiously.

    "I have been observing for a long time recently. There is a boy in our class who should like me. I saw that he bought my favorite chocolate yesterday. He must be ready to confess to me today! I have to get ready and reject him with the most beautiful appearance, hehehe !"

    Li Namei touched her long, shiny hair and spoke with great pride.

    "You have to reject others and still dress so well, why?"

    Ruan Mei was a little hard to understand the mentality of high school students.

    "Of course I have to dress nicely! I want to leave a white moonlight image in his heart, so that he will remember how beautiful I am for the rest of his life! Boss, why don't you understand this!"

    Li Namei hated that iron was not steel, and even picked up her skirt. Turning around, it perfectly interprets the young version of the silly big sister.

    Ruan Mei had nothing to say, waved goodbye to Li Namei and walked into her class.

    At first glance, she saw Fang Zhishui.

    Fang Zhishui's hairstyle seems to have been deliberately taken care of today, every strand is curled just right, creating a casual romantic color, with a pink hairpin hidden in the hair.

    Ruan Mei walked over and sat down, and he could see more clearly from behind. Fang Zhiping's hair that was usually loose was hidden today by a thin braid, as delicate as a Barbie doll.

    Fang Zhishui turned around and greeted Ruan Mei,

    "Good morning."

    Ruan Mei felt that the other person was smiling a bit strangely, as if to imply something, but she turned a blind eye and showed a perfect smile:

    "Good morning."

    Fang Zhishui was still smiling . , Ruan Mei lowered her head.

    Getting embarrassed! Mistress, what exactly do you want to do? It's not good to say it directly. It's very intimidating to laugh like this!

    Self-study in the morning, recess, the first big class, the second big class... A morning passed like this step by step.

    Ruan Mei took out the lunch box from her bag and heated it in the microwave oven. After it was heated, she came back and sat down on the seat. Before she even started to eat, a shadow fell over her head.