Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The morning passed quickly. When the two of them were eating together at noon, Fang Zhishui put meat into Ruan Mei's bowl and said calmly,

    "I will help you move things for you after class in the afternoon, move it to me."

    Ruan His eyebrows were almost choked by a mouthful of soup:

    "Ah? This, this, this, won't it be good..."

    Fang Zhishui raised his eyebrows, staring straight at Ruan Mei:

    "Sooner or later we will live together, let's practice for a few days now, no Are you alright?"

    Ruan Mei's face was dull, and after thinking for a long time, she couldn't refute.

    In the afternoon, after class, Ruan Mei went back to the dormitory to clean up, and sure enough, Fang Zhishui came over after a while.

    Everyone else in the dormitory knew Fang Zhishui, but they didn't know that Ruan Mei was going to leave.

    Zhang Lili didn't pass the first round and left the school yesterday, and now there are only two roommates left, and these two happen to have a good relationship with Ruan Mei, who treat Ruan Mei as her little sister.

    Seeing Ruan Mei pick up the things, say hello to everyone and are about to leave, both of them stood up in surprise:

    "There are only a few days left, where are you going?"

    "Yes, right now, in the sprint stage, or Is it better to review in a familiar dormitory?"

    One of them glared at Fang Zhishui with a bad expression, as if to say, it's all your fault! Take away our group favorite Meimei!

    Fang Zhishui said proudly:

    "She moved to live with me. I'm the only roommate, so it's quieter." The

    other two roommates:

    "..."

    scheming! We are also very quiet, just to show off on purpose!

    Ruan Mei said goodbye to everyone apologetically, left a bunch of snacks, and packed all books and clothes by herself.

    Fang Zhishui came to mention all the things, and there was no room for Ruan Mei to play, and he walked all the way to mention his dormitory, as if he was afraid of walking slower, Ruan Mei regretted it.

    Ruan Mei walked behind her, her hands were empty, but she couldn't keep up with the speed of Shang Zhishui.

    She looked at the back, which was glowing with golden light in the setting sun, and snickered with pursed lips.

    I always felt very at ease and comfortable in my heart. With such a person by my side, Ruan Mei felt very happy all the time.

    After moving into the dormitory, Ruan Mei sat opposite Fang Zhishui. The two of them read and studied together at night. No one spoke, but the atmosphere was warm and harmonious.

    When it was time to turn off the lights, the two went to bed separately. They won't be lying on the same bed now, Ruan Mei brought her own bedding over, but the two still like to look at each other before going to bed, chat, and then say good night to each other.

    Fang Zhishui prepared various daily necessities such as couple pajamas, couple tooth cups and toothbrushes, couple towels and bath towels, couple slippers and so on, all of which came in handy.