Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    The rehearsal for the school party was on the first night.

    Ruan Mei accompanies the whole class early, and when it comes to the second-year program, they are the first in their class.

    Due to the deliberate addition of funny elements, the English used by the actors is also very simple. All of them only want to be honest in their words, and only pursue acting skills on this basis. It is not a big obstacle for everyone to accept it.

    Ruan Mei saw the other classmates who were watching under the stage. Most of them were distracted by the plot. They laughed when they should laugh, and they frowned when they were sad.

    This script is not too long, it is over in about four minutes, the plot climaxes one after another, and the audience is very happy to watch it.

    Of course, the effect of singing and dancing programs is not as good, but seeing everyone's reaction now, Ruan Mei feels that it has exceeded expectations, and it is already very good.

    But of course, the effect is completely inferior to the program in the Shang Zhishui class.

    A piano and a violin were placed on the stage at the same time, and the visual effect was already very shocking. More than a dozen people wearing school uniforms stood neatly together, and the two musicians were in the C position.

    The violin girl was wearing a long black dress, but Fang Zhishui was wearing a black suit. The long hair behind her curled like a waterfall and fell on her smooth back. It was extremely expensive when paired with the piano.

    Everyone in the audience was screaming. Of course, these people were other classmates who came to the rehearsal. They all felt that they were too lucky to be able to watch the show earlier than other students, and some of them blew it when they went back.

    After the host's announcement, Fang Zhishui and the violin classmate looked at each other.

    First, the piano sounded, soft and elegant, as smooth as water. Then there is a silver thread of bright high notes from the violin, where the threads and the piano sound lingeringly merged.

    It was so good, the students on the scene were intoxicated.

    After a piece of music, the other students' poem recitation begins.

    Of course, the recitations are those patriotic poems in high school textbooks, nothing special, but with such a weeping and beautiful music, the whole recitation process is full of poetic and picturesque.

    After the show ended, all the students who were watching stood up and applauded, and some whistled. The response was extremely enthusiastic.

    Fang Zhishui stood up without any hesitation, only on Ruan Mei who was under the stage.

    Ruan Mei's eyes widened, surprised and moved.

    Fang Zhishui is a song she is very familiar with.

    Once, in a dark bar, Ruan Mei heard Fang Zhishui singing this song in a gentle voice.

    Now, on such a stage again, she heard Fang Zhishui play this melody with her own hands.

    This is that French song.

    That song, buried deep in Ruan Mei's memory, is still the first French song on her playlist: "I look forward to you, like a maple leaf looking forward to the sun"!

    Ruan Mei is really... a surprise.

    She raised her eyes to look at Fang Zhishui, her eyes were bright and bright.