Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The house was eerily quiet for a while.

    Ruan Mei's first reaction was whether she would be seen by her roommates, and then she realized that Fang Zhishui lived in a single dormitory.

    But... in a place like the dormitory, such an intimate action still made Ruan Mei very nervous.

    If nothing else, the door is now closed, if someone comes in...

    Just when Ruan Mei was thinking about it, her keen ears suddenly heard the sound of high heels coming up the stairs!

    Ruan Mei:

    "Someone!"

    Fang Zhishui sighed in a very low voice, quickly let go of her, stood up by himself, and walked to another position.

    Ruan Mei was caught off guard, looked back at the door, and saw Fang Junzhi taking the lead, breaking in.

    Behind Fang Junzhi was Mi Lan, who was shivering, her face was pale, and her lips were abnormally red.

    Fang Junzhi's hawk-like gaze swept across the entire dormitory, and looked directly at Fang Zhishui. After realizing Fang Zhishui's face was pale and weak, she narrowed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and said,

    "A Shui, you have been lying to me, haven't you? Ruan Mei was shocked by this change ,

    and hurriedly controlled herself, pretended not to know, and minimized her sense of existence.

    However, Fang Junzhi roared like thunder:

    "Ruan Mei! Do you know something, tell me!"

    Ruan Mei closed her mouth tightly, looked at Fang Zhishui worriedly, and resolutely did not answer.

    She doesn't know what's going on inside the Fang family, and she doesn't know how far Fang Junzhi's suspicion has reached now. She is afraid that if she speaks rashly, it will disrupt Fang Zhishui's plan.

    At a critical juncture, Ruan Mei still chose, trusting Fang Zhishui's own strength, and handing over all the decision-making power to Fang Zhishui.

    The air was like some kind of viscous and heavy solution, sticking everyone in the room, making it hard for anyone to breathe.

    Mi Lan looked like she was about to cry, she sobbed softly, but the sob became a key to breaking the silence.

    Fang Zhishui turned his back to everyone, and after a while, he suddenly sneered.

    Fang Junzhi said sharply,

    "What are you laughing at!"

    Fang Zhishui turned around slowly, although his face was slightly pale, the light in his eyes was extremely firm.

    She and Fang Junzhi are obviously similar in appearance, similar in aura, and have the same resolute look on their faces, but they are completely different colors from the bottom of their eyes.

    Daughter and mother, son and father at the same time, merged with each other, but opposed to each other; similar to each other, but opposed to each other.

    The blue is better than the blue, because the first obstacle faced by the youthful youth is the blue who has matured and dominated the future.

    Fang Zhishui said softly:

    "I'm lying to you. I'm not a top-level A now." The

    voice fell, and the small dormitory seemed to be swept by a gust of wind. Fang Junzhi's figure was extremely neat, and he jumped to the balcony of the dormitory in a few big steps. !