Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    At night, in the Fang's villa.

    Today is the party's dinner day.

    Mingming family members usually do not have any communication, but in order to maintain the appearance of a model family, Fang Junzhi requires that there must be a dinner with the whole family once a week, and everyone must make a weekly summary during the meal.

    Fang Zhenshan eloquently talked about his achievements in the branch, how many projects he won, and how much profit he made...

    Fang Junzhi didn't listen very carefully, and chopped the steak very finely with a knife and fork, his eyes were scattered, and he fell on his wife When Mi Lan was on her body, she always carried a trace of boredom and disgust.

    Mi Lan took a piece of bread, and Fang Junzhi said casually,

    "You have gained a bit of weight recently."

    Mi Lan shook her hand, and the bread fell back to the plate. She retracted her hand, and silently ate the salad in her bowl, using a fork. A fork of corn.

    Fang Zhenshan finished talking for a long time, glanced at Fang Zhishui contemptuously, and deliberately stirred up the topic:

    "So, Fang Zhishui, what did you do this week?"

    Fang Zhishui was eating quickly, she just wanted to finish it as soon as possible and get back to herself as soon as possible room, but others never let her do as she wished.

    Fang Zhishui put down his knife and fork, expressionless:

    "Learn."

    Fang Zhenshan laughed mockingly.

    Fang Junzhi slammed the table, Fang Zhenshan's laughter stopped abruptly, Mi Lan was trembling all over, and the corn kernels fell on the table.

    "Fang Zhishui, don't you have any signs of differentiation?"

    Fang Junzhi's tone was flat, his eyes just fell on Fang Zhishui's face, but there was an indescribable sense of oppression.

    Fang Zhishui's expression was indifferent:

    "No."

    Fang Junzhi looked at her slightly suspiciously, his eyes gradually became gentle, his eyes passed through Fang Zhishui and cast them on the opposite wall, as if he was recalling.

    "I remember...you're in class one and three, right?"

    Fang Zhishui nodded.

    "There's a girl surnamed Ruan in your class, right?"

    "I don't know."

    "How about that girl? You can organize a copy of her information for me tomorrow."

    "...Why?"

    "It's not your responsibility. You work hard, divide early, and go to the company for an internship during the winter vacation."

    "...I don't want it."

    Fang Junzhi's eyes suddenly sharpened, and the terrifying oppressive force emanated from her body, pressing Fang Zhenshan and Mi Lan on the table at the same time. Don't even dare to look at her.

    This is the mental oppression belonging to the top Alpha, which can make all the A's who are inferior to her, and all the O's, all surrender to her will, completely unable to raise the idea of ​​resistance.