Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The two had never kissed before.

    But never this time, so intense, so... crazy.

    Ruan Mei felt that her lips were like fragile petals, crushed by the other party, almost squeezing out the juice.

    Generally speaking, this kind of big adventure is called a tongue kiss, that is, the mouth to mouth touches together, and it takes about a minute. But Fang Zhishui was really thorough...a tongue kiss.

    Ruan Mei felt that the other party was sneaking in like a snake. At first, she licked her teeth cautiously, but gradually she became more and more bold...

    Her whole mind seemed to be floating in the clouds, and she couldn't feel the specific details at all. She only knew that she was completely sinking and it was difficult Self-extrication, while the body is numb and forgets everything, only immersed in it.

    Next to him, someone was timing the clock, and when they saw this scene, the timing people were stunned.

    The others were also stunned.

    Even a real couple wouldn't be so unremarkable in this kind of big adventure. These two are still high school students, why are they so bold and directly kissed in front of everyone until they forget themselves?

    After an unknown amount of time, the timer that the timer had set in advance suddenly beeped.

    Fang Zhishui then slowly let go of Ruan Mei's face, and finally licked Ruan Mei's lips with the tip of her tongue and left her.

    Ruan Mei even felt empty for a while, unable to do anything, and looked at Fang Zhishui with wet eyes.

    Fang Zhishui tilted her head and coughed. When she turned around, she saw Ruan Mei was kissed to her plump lips, and her misty, wet and misty eyes...

    She almost couldn't hold back, kissed again, and hurriedly turned her head away. He picked up a glass of water and sipped it.

    Ruan Mei was sitting in the chair, her whole soul was gone, and she felt that her blood was all gone.

    No one would have imagined that Mr. Fang was so brave, he didn't care about other people's eyes at all, kissing when he said kiss, and kissing when he said tongue, no adulteration at all!

    Everyone was stunned, looked at each other a few times, and someone asked carefully:

    "Mr. Fang... let's not play, right?"

    Fang Zhishui smiled slightly, with a gloomy smile on his face:

    "Play, keep playing, why don't you play?"

    The person who asked the question was bitter: because no one can Have fun with both of you! Are you two lovers hanging out?

    Later, everyone really played a few more rounds, but whether it was true or a big adventure, everyone was tacit, and the questions raised were very satisfactory.

    "Is the object of your heart a boy or a girl? Or both?"

    "Did you send a message to the person you like when you went back last night?" "If you think you want to choose     a

    person, who would you choose?"

The girl who asked her blushed. She first looked at Fang Zhishui, who was smiling and wandering, and then at Lu Xianchun, who was absent-minded. She was stunned to find that she might not be able to choose either!