Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    At noon, there were many students on the playground who came out to digest food. When the girl shouted like this, everyone immediately turned to look here.

    Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui are both popular people in No. 1 Middle School now. Except for Gao Yisheng who just entered, everyone in other grades knows about them. At this time, when they saw that they were blocked by a girl, they all showed gossip in their eyes.

    Fang Zhishui said with a calm expression,

    "Zhou Nina, the events of my childhood have long passed. I don't remember it anymore. I don't understand what you mean."

    Zhou Nina was not discouraged when she heard this, but smiled generously . , his eyes fell on the hand held by Fang Zhishui and Ruan Mei.

    She didn't seem to mind, but smiled and said to Ruan Mei,

    "So now, Ah Shui, your best friend has changed, right? Who is this beauty?"

    Fang Zhishui turned to look at Ruan Mei, Ruan Mei Mei smiled and said politely to Zhou Nina:

    "Hello, my name is Ruan Mei, and I am Fang Zhishui's best friend."

    Zhou Nina smiled brightly, turned her head and asked Fang Zhishui, "

    You are more serious. Don't you remember me? We were in XX City when we were young, and we went to kindergarten together..."

    Fang Zhishui listened with a faint smile:

    "It seems to be a bit of an impression, but it's been so long, I really don't remember what the kindergarten said.

    Ruan Mei said enthusiastically: "

    Anyway, you two are in the same class in the future, so you can continue to be friends."

    Zhou Nina showed a distressed look, she smiled when she heard this, looked at Ruan Mei sweetly, and made a curtsy. Ruan Mei 's movements are cute and elegant:

    "Student Ruan Mei, you are right, the three of us will play together in the future!"

    Ruan Mei:

    "..." It's

    not that I'm not talking nonsense, who wants a threesome!

    Fang Zhishui also said:

    "That's not necessary."

    Zhou Nina smiled and waved her hand:

    "Okay, then it's decided, everyone will come to Japan for a long time. Although you may not remember the kindergarten thing, I remember it very clearly. I will definitely work hard. Let you be my friend again!"

    Fang Zhishui had nothing to say.

    Zhou Nina ran away with a jump.

    The eyes cast by the people around melon eaters also began to float around. After a good show, everyone found it interesting.

    Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui looked at each other, and both of them smiled helplessly.

    "There seem to be a lot of transfer students today."

    Fang Zhishui was the first to speak.

    "You...are you a childhood sweetheart? Do you really remember nothing?"

    Ruan Mei asked helplessly.

    "Actually, I remember that it was a kindergarten at that time, and Zhou Nina and I were the best friends in the kindergarten class. When we were young and ignorant, maybe I really thought that we would be good friends for life. But later, Zhou Nina's family They all moved to a distant city, and we lost contact, and I don't even know her when she came to power today."