Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Another week passed, and the results of the school flower and school grass selection came out.

    The first place for the school flower is Fang Zhishui, and the first place for the school grass is Ruan Mei.

    The two people's respective scores dropped a lot from the second place, and finally lived up to the expectations, both won the championship, and won the title of uncrowned king that was spread by word of mouth among students.

    "This year's school flower and school grass are too strange...but thinking about it carefully, it seems to make sense!"

    "Let's not say anything else, Fang Zhishui's beauty and ability should not be the school flower, should he be the school grass?"

    " But, can't Ruan Mei's appearance and ability be the school's grass? Besides, Fang Zhishui is an O, Ruan Mei is an A, although it seems that these two people don't look like traditional A and O... But all the students in the school decided so. , I think it's pretty good too!"     "

    This is a picture that has never been seen in the history of No. 1 Middle School. The school flowers and school grasses are all women! Go down in history!"

O has already broken the record. Who would have thought that the top A and the top O were still in love, and they would not dare to write a novel like this!"

    "It's so good, this pair of CPs is a blast!"

    "By the way, is there anyone who can summarize these two people? The time line is convenient for everyone to drink sugar!"

    "I followed the two former classmates to summarize the whole process! I think at the beginning, Ruan Mei was a school bully when she first entered the school, and she stared at Fang Zhishui every day. Finding faults, putting glue on people's chairs or something, maybe since then, Ruan Mei has been eyeing Fang Zhishui, these behaviors are just to attract the other party's attention!"

    "You are right! CP is destined! Ruan Mei started My crush on Fang Zhishui was really hammered, kswl"

    "Later, for some reason, the relationship between the two became better. Fang Zhishui took care of Ruan Mei quite well. Fang Zhishui sent Ruan Mei to the hospital when she broke her foot in the gym. It seems that there are still pairs. , the two were paired up by the teacher? It turns out that my head teacher was a matchmaker back then!"

    "Head teacher: ??? We agreed to study together, how could we fall in love!"

    "Look at people, puppy love doesn't affect learning at all. The great people are great no matter what, and the trash me is trash everywhere."

    All kinds of forums and websites in the school are all hotly discussing this matter, and even spread to the whole country. In the city's local forum, some photos of Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui's life were posted on the local forum, and several media outlets contacted the two and wanted to interview them.

    Although it is not very appropriate for high school students to fall in love, this is top A and top O! There are not many of them in the city, and they are completely immortal in love, and age is not a problem!

    Of course, Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui rejected all such interview requests. The only interview they participated in was the "Live Interview of the School Flower and School Grass Online Meeting", which was invited and hosted by the School Computer Association.

    This event was held in the school's multimedia classroom. Two people sat in front of a live mobile phone, and the vice president of the student council, who was also a student, came to interview the two people. It was a semi-official event.