Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Early in the morning, Ruan Mei set out with a big bag.

    She deliberately wore her best-looking plaid skirt, a white shirt with a bow on her upper body, and she was youthful and beautiful.

    Taking the bus all the way to the agreed central square, there is still an hour before the appointment time, Ruan Mei looked around, took out the contents of the big bag, and began to prepare.

    At 9:50 in the morning, Fang Zhishui came to the central square and stood under a pine tree waiting for someone.

    She came 10 minutes earlier than the appointment time, very decent and calm.

    Fang Zhishui had never had such a leisurely birthday, and never thought that he would look forward to his birthday so much.

    After all, she usually just dresses up at home and prepares a dinner party without any content, as if she were playing a delicate doll.

    But today, she can spend it with Ruan Mei. There is only a happy day for the two of them, and no one bothers. Just imagining that full of anticipation fills her heart, making her heart full of joy. Bulge up.

    In fact, even if Ruan Mei didn't prepare anything, Fang Zhishui felt that this was already the best birthday he had.

    After returning from school, Fang Zhishui did not go back to Fang's house. She directly found a small house outside the middle school, rented it, and agreed with Mi Lan to let Mi Lan instruct the family to use someone to move her things over. Just yesterday Settle in.

    Mi Lan was worried on the phone. She thought that Fang Zhishui was just being willful for a while and would come back soon, but she also had a vague feeling that this child would become more difficult to control as he grew up, and was completely different from Fang Zhenshan.

    Fang Zhishui stood under the pine tree in the center of the square, thinking about things in a trance. 10 minutes passed quickly, and she was suddenly awakened by the vibration of her mobile phone. She looked up, trying to find that petite and lovely figure.

    There were not many people in the whole square, and the scene was very open, but Fang Zhishui looked over and didn't find Ruan Mei.

    She frowned and took two steps out, passing a bunny dresser who was surrounded by children, and walked to a more middle position.

    The person pretending to be a rabbit had a bunch of balloons in his hand. He was playing games with the children, taking pictures and taking pictures. Then he gave each child a small balloon and sent away a group of children.

    Fang Zhishui walked around the square for half a circle, and suddenly felt that something was not right. When he looked back, the huge rabbit was actually following behind him.

    Rabbits have two front teeth bared out, and long brown ears hang behind their heads. This is a light and simple headgear. Unlike shopping malls, they will use the kind of huge round heads. This kind of rabbit head looks like It's like a hat with a mask that doesn't press people or anything.

    Fang Zhishui glanced at the rabbit, the rabbit raised his other hand, waved at Fang Zhishui friendly, pointed to the balloons in his hand, and handed over a handful of balloons.

    Fang Zhishui said politely,

    "Thank you, but I don't have time to play with you right now, I'm going to find someone..."

    The big rabbit shook his head, waved his other hand anxiously, and handed Fang Zhishui the bunch of balloons again. In the past, this time, it was almost stuffed into Fang Zhishui's hands.