Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Fang Zhishui was only stunned for a second, then continued to shoot, and said,

    "What does this have to do with me?"

    Gu Yanlin had stopped, he turned to face Fang Zhishui, his eyes were sharp:

    "Your friend is A, she's protecting you, so what are you?"

    Fang Zhisailor kept moving, but his head was a little off, she fired a shot, and the bloody zombies on the opposite side were howling, but pounced instead.

    Fang Zhishui fired two more shots to get rid of this one. She reloaded the bullet deftly, loaded it, and aimed at the next one, as if she didn't hear Gu Yanlin's words at all.

    There is no meaning to answer.

    "I know you, you were born in a Fang family composed of top A and top O, but the elder sister on your head is just an excellent A. Your parents put all their hopes on you. Logically, you should It's a top-level A."

    Gu Yanlin said to himself, he stopped here and carefully observed Fang Zhishui's expression, but only saw indifference.

    He chuckled lightly, and then said,

    "Your friend, Ruan Mei, can ski a 15° slope when she is a beginner, and she has made Chen Ruo like that. She must be a top A. She is always with you, which means that you should ...isn't it a top A?"

    Fang Zhishui shot a zombie in the head, and the gunshots rang out, her teeth were tense, her face was sharp, and her eyes didn't come to this side at all.

    But Gu Yanlin knew she was nervous. After all, she is only a 16-year-old girl, her fingers trembling slightly and her feet are unconsciously close together. These reactions are hard to hide, and she is not as sophisticated as her long-experienced self.

    Gu Yanlin has always been the favored son of heaven, possessing the best of everything in the world, and he has never treated a woman so patiently.

    But he felt that only this woman was worth it, and he wondered if this woman was a top O as he thought?

    Otherwise, I can't explain the inexplicable attraction every time I see her.

    Gu Yanlin then softened his voice, and with a voice that could make other girls go crazy, he said gently and seductively:

    "I think, you may be afraid of being known by your family, so you concealed the fact that you are O. But, You can trust me, I will keep a secret for you, we are family members, and we have the power to protect you from the Fang family. Tell me, eh?"

    Fang Zhishui's "bang" shot directly pierced the heads of the two zombies , blood splattered on the screen, and her retina was red with blood.

    There is a magnificent victory background sound in the game machine, and the system displays, KO.

    The gunshots stopped, Fang Zhishui gasped slowly, forcing himself to calm down.

    She turned around slowly, facing Gu Yanlin, and asked in a calm voice,

    "Are you still fighting? I won."

    Gu Yanlin stared at her, as if to see through her deep thoughts, but he didn't see anything. unclear.

    "Stupid."

    Fang Zhishui dropped a sentence, rolled over and got off the chair, and went out directly.

    In the darkness, the light of the game screen flickered on and off, reflecting on Gu Yanlin's handsome profile face.

    Gu Yanlin gritted his teeth slowly, and then smiled again. He didn't seem to get any information, but in fact it seemed that he knew everything.