Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    On the 28th day of the twelfth lunar month, in the Fang family's mansion.

    The cold wind was blowing outside the window, and there should have been heating in the house, but the atmosphere was not much better than that outside the window.

    Wang Quan, who works in the bank, walked in with two appraisers. As soon as he took off his down jacket, he felt a little cold.

    "Is there no heating in this house?"

    Wang Quan murmured, walking in and looking at the decorations in the room. Professionals could see these gorgeous columns, decorative china, and wall hangings just by looking at them. How much is the painting worth?

    How much can you pay for the bank's debt.

    Wang Quan shouted twice into the depths of the room:

    "Ms. Fang, Ms. Mi, I was sent by the bank to hand over the property. I'm here to help you with the final handover of the

    house." After shouting, only his own voice echoed in the house. .

    "Is this house empty? It's just right, and these things don't need to be moved out. Let's see how much we can make up."

    Wang Quan pointed to the two subordinates who came after him in a low voice. The subordinates looked around, and one of them was a girl. He said with emotion:

    "How can such a rich family suddenly go bankrupt, and even the villa has to be taken back."

    Wang Quan smiled lightly:

    "The more rich people make money, the greater the pressure and the more risks they bear. Gao, this kind of thing is very common, but the Fang's group collapsed a bit quickly this time."

    After he finished speaking, he said to two subordinates:

    "Their family has several other properties, and some are located in other cities. In a few days, we also have to go to the valuation together to recover it, and then it will be a business trip at public expense." The

    two subordinates beamed with joy.

    Several people waited in the living room for a long time, and finally someone who looked like an old nanny came out:

    "Please come to the study, my husband is in the study."

    Wang Quan followed the old nanny with a dignified expression, walked up the stairs and entered the study. Looking at it all the way, there seemed to be a fierce battle in the corridor of the villa. The paintings and expensive wall coverings on the walls were all shattered. bricks.

    In this way, the house is not in good condition... but it doesn't matter, just make up a little later.

    Wang Quan walked to the study room, and was really startled when he saw the study room.

    Is this called a study room, isn't it really a garbage dump?

    Several expensive solid wood cabinets fell to the ground, and the floor was full of scattered book pages, and the fragments of red wine bottles fell. The red wine liquid soaked many books.

    In the mess, Fang Junzhi was holding a tall glass of red wine, sitting in an elegant chair, facing the door, with a calm expression.

    Wang Quan couldn't help being shocked.

    It is clearly in a situation of complete bankruptcy, even to the point of mortgage of real estate, Fang Junzhi looks as if he is at the negotiating table of a multinational project.