Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Early on Saturday morning, Ruan Mei got up from the bed and started frantically rummaging through the closet.

    Not too flashy, not too plain, not too solemn, not too frivolous. Looking around, she held her head and shook her head:

    "Ah, ah, ah, why do I have so few clothes!"

    Grandma peered in from outside to see , asked fiercely:

    "What's the matter, you little brat didn't study hard all day, why did you think of new clothes?"

    Ruan Mei pointed to the wardrobe in distress:

    "I just... I'm going out in the afternoon, and I can't find it. Appropriate clothes."

    Grandma came over to take a look, snorted coldly from her nose, and went back with slow steps.

    Ruan Mei turned left and right in the closet, crawled in and searched, but couldn't find any clothes.

    The original owner used to be a killer, and his clothes were all cheap rivet chains, so he couldn't see it at all. After Ruan Mei passed through, most of the time he only wore school uniforms, and he didn't buy any new clothes.

    "Silly brat, look at this."

    Grandma walked in with a few clothes in her hands.

    Ruan Mei looked up, and her eyes suddenly lit up. She took the clothes from her grandmother, quickly put them on, showed them to her, and asked cheerfully,

    "Grandma, where did you get this dress, it's really beautiful, and it suits me well. Her figure!"

    Ruan Mei wears a pink and white plaid crew-neck sweater, a creamy white thickened wool coat, khaki flannel trousers to outline her long and straight legs, and a pair of small leather boots underneath, the whole person exudes innocence Lady's temperament.

    Grandma looked at it for a long time, then chuckled:

    "This is your mother's clothes, you wear it, you really look like her." The

    smile on Ruan Mei's face faded, and she had to nod her head.

    After choosing clothes in the morning, Ruan Mei did skin care again. She didn't have much money to buy cosmetics, but she also used the lipstick left by the original owner, and she cleaned up like that.

    At noon, she ate something casually at home, and Ruan Mei went out with a big bag. The bag contained a gift she had prepared in advance. She held the bag on her chest and held it with her hands throughout the whole process, for fear of being squeezed by the people on the bus. .

    Arriving at the agreed shopping mall half an hour earlier, Ruan Mei was just about to find a place to sit down when she heard a warm greeting:

    "Boss, boss, boss!"

    Ruan Mei turned around and saw that it was Li Namei who had come shopping with enthusiasm.

    Ruan Mei:

    "..."

    So when Fang Zhishui came over fifteen minutes later, there was Ruan Mei with a helpless look, and Li Namei, who was full of excitement and screaming.

    "Ah, classmate Fang, I didn't expect you to come here. As soon as the boss told me that he wanted to study with you, my little heart thumped. If I could study with you for an afternoon today, then my bad grades wouldn't be worth it. Help? Classmate Fang, take me with you!"