Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Ruan Mei took the exam the next day with two dark circles under her eyes that were about to droop to her cheeks.

    Fortunately, the exam questions have basically seen the same type, and Ruan Mei has no distractions when she is doing the questions, which is quite smooth.

    After the exam came out, Ruan Mei stood at the door of the teaching building, raised her head and glanced at the poisonous sun.

    The sun swept everything, bright and mighty, and the whole world had no shadows, no shields and secrets.

    This is a world where it is difficult to keep secrets. There are always many clues, spreading in places you can't see, like layers of vines, penetrating into other people's hearts and leaving traces.

    Ruan Mei can't figure out her own thoughts now. She also doesn't know what Fang Zhishui thinks, whether she is willing to communicate with her about this, so she can only do nothing.

    The only thing that is certain is that Ruan Mei felt that the haze in her heart had disappeared now.

    She always used to mark other women because of her, and the other party Zhishui felt inexplicably guilty... But now, Fang Zhishui was the only one from beginning to end.

    From beginning to end, the one she marked and missed was always the same person.

    It's like some kind of fateful arrangement.

    Ruan Mei glanced at the sky, then looked outside, and found that Fang Zhishui hadn't shown up today, she took out her mobile phone and sent a text message to the other party, and she went back to the classroom to blow the air conditioner and wait.

    It took a long time for Fang Zhishui to reply, and asked Ruan Mei to come to the laboratory. Someone invited her to dinner, so she could just take her.

    Ruan Mei has always wanted to get to know Fang Zhishui's companions, and he had mentioned it a few times with Fang Zhishui, but now it's over soon.

    At the bottom of the laboratory, Ruan Mei saw Fang Zhishui surrounded by the crowd, with Lu Xianchun standing beside her.

    Fang Zhishui is an ordinary white dress. She looks very young, but her aura is stronger than those of the college students around her. The only one who can match her is Lu Xianchun, who is dressed in black next to her.

    Lu Xianchun smiled brightly, and when she saw Ruan Mei approaching, she waved her hand:

    "Let's go!"

    Ruan Mei quickly followed, Fang Zhishui directly reached out and pulled her wrist, which was equivalent to half hugging her in her arms and moving forward together. Walk.

    The surrounding group of college students were all boiling when they saw this scene, and all kinds of booing:

    "Ouch! Our Xiao Fang will also be pity and cherish jade now~"

    "Usually doing experiments is so cruel to us, but now it's so sweet to soft girls, it's too bad Fair enough!"

    "The little girl is really sweet, soft and cute. If I look like this, will you take care of me like this, Mr. Fang?"

    Fang Zhishui turned around and stared at each one:

    "Do you still want to eat? "

    Everyone is obviously a little taller and more mature than Fang Zhishui, but under the power of Fang Zhishui's eyes, they stuck their tongues out and dared not speak, they just turned their backs to communicate in twos and threes, and the topic of course revolved around Mr. Fang. classmates.