Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    At the end of the day, Fang Zhishui took the medicine and snacks and drove home.

    The house was still deserted, she ignored anyone, went directly to her room, and closed the door.

    She put the strawberry-flavored snacks on the table.

    Merchants like to use pink and red to represent strawberries, the whole table turns pink, plastic bags and boxes together, cast into a pink wall, blocking the gray of the real world from the wall.

    Fang Zhishui was a little reluctant to eat it, so she sat at the table, staring at the snacks, touching them with her hands, as if those plastic bags were rare.

    Tuk tuk tuk, someone knocked on the door.

    In this family, only one person knocks on the door.

    Fang Zhishui asked in a low voice,

    "Is something wrong?"

    Her voice was irritable, and the people outside the door paused before saying,

    "It's mother, I want to see you."

    Fang Zhishui walked over silently and opened the door.

    Outside the door is a lady with a soft appearance and pale skin, with a very delicate temperament and a tall and thin stature. Standing outside the door, she looks like a delicate flower that is constantly weathered by wind and rain, shaky.

    It is Fang Zhishui's mother, Mi Lan, an excellent female O.

    Fang Zhishui sat at the table and packed up snacks.

    Mi Lan came over and saw that Fang Zhishui was only using his right hand to pack things, and his left hand was hanging beside him, motionless, and he burst into tears.

    "It's my fault... Yesterday, I asked you to protect me. It's all my fault, my daughter, my mother..."

    Fang Zhishui packed his things with his right hand, and cherished all the snacks one by one. In a bag, tied up, and packed into a large box.

    She didn't respond at all, and Mi Lan couldn't stop crying.

    Mi Lan held back her tears and sat blankly.

    Fang Zhishui took out a large bag of medicines and looked at each one carefully. When Mi Lan saw it, he reached out his hand to stop

    him and said, "Don't use these, haven't you already consulted a family doctor? Why don't you accept bandages, they will get better sooner, you are at a critical period of differentiation, you can only use The medicine prescribed by the doctor, where did these things come from? Let me help you take them and throw them away..."

    "Don't move!"

    Fang Zhishui suddenly raised his voice, causing Mi Lan to lean back in fright, and the tears in his eyes shaky again.

    "You... it's because of me that you got hurt, I can't let you use medicines you don't know..."

    Fang Zhishui was unmoved, staring at his biological mother coldly, and said word by word:

    "You, Take care of yourself, don't take care of me. I was injured to resist her, not for you, so don't be selfish."

    Mi Lan's tears fell down:

    "But obviously, you were blocked in front of me with your arms before she was caught by her. The knife was stabbed... If it weren't for you, the one who got hurt today would be my mother, and my mother knows that you are my good daughter..."