Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    The stairs of the shopping mall did not open the windows, and the whole corridor was filled with the sweet smell, so thick that it couldn't be opened.

    Ruan Mei's eyes were fixed on the shadow, but she could no longer see clearly because of the sweet smell.

    Within the field of vision, there seemed to be heavy shadows that were constantly shaking. She could hardly see the outline of the shadow. Everything was only a suffocating sweet fragrance, and her whole body was also filled with sweet fragrance.

    This smell is too strong, Ruan Mei's willpower is not enough, she took two steps forward, only one staircase away from the shadow.

    The short distance between the stairs seems to be separated by a chasm. Ruan Mei's only sanity has been stopping herself. She doesn't want to be the kind of garbage Alpha dominated by instinct, and she doesn't want to mark other people when she is not an adult. , But, but, this smell is like a rough hand, directly breaking all her rejections, all her resistances!

    Ruan Mei kept her rationality strong, and after asking that sentence, she stood on the stairs and looked down at the person in front of her.

    Only then did she realize that the person in front of her seemed to be a woman, her long hair was loosely draped over her shoulders, wrapping around her thin shoulders, and the shoulder blades extending out of her shoulders, like two wings of a butterfly, had been trembling slightly.

    Ruan Mei couldn't see the face of the person in front of her, but she could see that the other party seemed to be covering the lower half of his face with something and tied a knot behind his head.

    The other party's clothes are thin, her body is extremely thin, her head is buried deep, and under the shadow of her black hair, there is a piece of white skin on the back of her neck, which is exposed.

    Like a poppy flower blooming in an extremely cold place, swaying and swaying, chaotic and seductive, soft and white, as if you can reach out and touch the glands hidden in it.

    Ah, how wonderful the taste of those glands must be...

    Ruan Mei can't wait. Her whole figure is like being soaked in a sea of ​​aromas. Pores drilled deep into her body, gradually occupying every cell in her body.

    After an unknown amount of time, Ruan Mei finally heard a small low voice in the air:

    "...Bite me..."

    The voice was too dry, as if sandpaper was used to polish the throat, and the two words squeezed out were very low and hoarse. It didn't sound like a woman, but seemed to suppress its wildness. monster.

    If Ruan Mei hadn't focused her entire body here, with her top-level A's ear power, she would almost be inaudible.

    With permission, Ruan Mei suddenly relaxed a bit, but just a little bit of relaxation, the whole person was instantly swept away by the torrent of desire.

    She was like a hungry wolf, fiercely, greedily, and without hesitation, pounced on it!

    "Ah..."

    Just as Ruan Mei put both hands on the shadow's shoulders and lowered his head like a beast, the shadow's hoarse voice spit out babble.

    This sound burned Ruan Mei's remaining thoughts, as if an oasis had been discovered in the desert, flowers bloomed on the top of the Tianshan Mountains, and the lake was rippling in the center of the flame...

    Ruan Mei opened her mouth and bit it.

    She had never done it, and she had never imagined what it would taste like, but at this moment, she found that everything was so smooth and natural.