Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    When Wan Shanshan and her four younger brothers led them to the back of the school, Ruan Mei was in a complicated mood.

    Wan Shanshan's yellow hair fluttered in the air, with an evil smile on her face, as if she was imitating the villain in the anime, and the smile was called a yin and yang:

    "Ruan Mei, Ruan Mei, I didn't expect you to be so capable. Pretend, you have been pretending to be weak and weak recently, and your grades have gone up, why, do you want to leave me behind and become a good student with excellent academic performance?"

    Ruan Mei asked back,

    "Being a good student, don't you think? Isn't it bad?"

    Wan Shanshan slammed the ground with a wooden stick, stirring up a pile of fallen leaves:

    "Are you pretending to be a good person now? It's too late! You used to crush me in junior high school, but now I just crushed you, you Instead, I went ashore to be a good person, so what should I do? My reputation as a school bully is not right, as if you threw it to me!"

    Ruan Mei couldn't understand Wan Shanshan's way of thinking, so she said,

    "What do you do? , I don't know, but I advise you to study hard, study is always right."

    Wan Shanshan sneered, the stick in her hand slammed on the trunk of the tree, and a few younger brothers behind her surrounded it maliciously. .

    Li Namei cried and hugged the workbook, hid behind a tree not far away, and kept mumbling,

    "I'm sorry, boss, it's all my fault, I'll study hard when I look back, boss, or we'll admit a mistake and leave!"

    Her book had been torn up, and she had to do it all over again. Even so, she didn't dare to face so many people.

    Of course, her boss is the most powerful, but there are too many people on the other side! The boss and her together can't beat it!

    Li Namei stood behind the tree with a sad face, trying to block herself with the tree.

    Ruan Mei stood in the middle of an open tree and looked up at the yellow-haired girl in front of her.

    Wan Shanshan is just an ordinary Beta, and she hasn't settled her grandmother's account yet.

    It's school time now, the important plot characters should have already left, and this place is very remote. Even if he reveals his strength belonging to A, no one will be able to see it except for these perpetrators and Li Namei.

    Ruan Mei thought for a while, then took out the phone from his pocket.

    Wan Shanshan stepped forward and slapped her phone off with a slap:

    "What are you doing, you want to find a teacher or call the police? I tell you, it's impossible!"

    Ruan Mei spread her hands:

    "I just want to talk to you. I'll take a leave of absence from my part-time job."

    Of course Wan Shanshan didn't give Ruan Mei this chance, she just waved a wooden stick and started beating.

    Li Namei saw the stick with the thickness of her forearm, and went straight to Ruan Mei's face. She couldn't help screaming, and covered her eyes with both hands, daring to watch the cruel scene that followed.

    Ruan Mei stood there, not moving at all, there was no need.

    Her inhibitor can only last for ten hours, and it has long since disappeared, and under the crisis, Ruan Mei's body began to respond automatically.