Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Ruan Mei took another spoonful, but did not dare to take it for a long time.

    She frowned and looked at the spoon, always feeling that Fang Zhishui had something to say.

    "Don't you like it? It's all my fault..."

    Fang Zhishui looked sad.

    "It's okay, I like it very much, I like to eat sour food!"

    Ruan Mei couldn't see Fang Zhishui's gloomy look, and ate a spoonful of cold fish in one bite.

    Her face was almost wrinkled into walnuts, and this mouthful was even more sour, and the sourness rushed to her forehead. She really felt that the Tianling cover was sour and softened, and her whole body was floating.

    "That's good, you eat first, and we'll have dinner later."

    Fang Zhishui smiled, resting his cheeks with one hand, watching Ruan Mei eat.

    Ruan Mei:

    "..."

    At this moment, Chu Wanji sent a few more messages on her phone, Fang Zhishui glanced at the phone, and the smile on her face became even brighter.

    Under Fang Zhishui's gaze, Ruan Mei didn't dare to touch her phone again. She bent her head down and ate cold fish, grimacing sour.

    A terrifying thought crossed her mind: This Fang Zhishui must be... jealous, right?

    Jealous, who's jealous? Just eat the vinegar of your own phone? Because I didn't pay all attention to the other person, so I used this obscure way to remind myself and express my jealousy?

    Ruan Mei thought about it carefully, then looked up at Fang Zhishui's expression, and immediately confirmed that she was jealous!

    Fang Zhishui was like this every time. The worse he was, the brighter he laughed.

    Jealous... Ruan Mei's heart is sweet, and the other party is willing to be jealous, which means that she is important enough in her heart.

    Ruan's eyebrows were sweet in her heart, and even the sour taste in her mouth was automatically blocked, and she smiled very strangely.

    "What are you laughing at? Is there some good news on your phone?"

    Fang Zhishui seemed to ask casually, but Ruan Mei didn't miss the strangeness between her eyebrows.

    "That...I just replied with a message, are you angry? Don't be angry..."

    Ruan Mei put down the spoon and looked at Fang Zhishui, trying her best to hide the joy in her tone, for fear that she would be too sweet and make the other party feel frivolous.

    "I'm not angry, what are you saying, eat quickly."

    Fang Zhishui smiled and picked up the spoon to eat the cold fish.

    Ruan Mei understood that this matter was not over yet, so she turned on her phone, flipped to the chat page with Chu Wanji, and turned the screen over to show Fang Zhishui.

    "Look, I didn't talk about anything. It's my fault. I didn't concentrate on eating with you. I'll review it!"

    Ruan Mei was talking about the review, and her brows were beaming with joy. It looks kind of funny.

    "...Okay, okay, don't show me your cell phone, let's eat it..."

    Fang Zhishui glanced at the phone page, restrained from laughing, there was surprise and joy in his eyes.