Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The two got into the taxi with their own thoughts. Fang Zhishui said to Ruan Mei:

    "The conditions of the house over there are average. Let's see the situation after we go there. Let's do it together."

    Ruan Mei blushed a little, she just thought about it... What, it's easy to imagine.

    "It doesn't matter, any conditions are fine, as long as there is a kitchen, I can do it."

    However, when she got to the place, Ruan Mei realized that she thought too much.

    The house that Fang Zhishui rented was basically the same as a slum by the Fang family's standards, but in Ruan Mei's opinion, it was already very good.

    The whole house is large, the room planning is very scientific, the windows are bright and clean, the north and south are transparent, the decoration is simple and modern, the furniture and electrical appliances have been replaced after moving in, and the new ones are shiny.

    Ruan Mei pushed the door into the kitchen, and was shocked again. All the appliances in the kitchen were newly purchased, and the plastic wrap on the range hood and water heater was not torn.

    Fang Zhishui was also speechless:

    "Why didn't Auntie clean up these...you don't come in first, I'll come."

    Ruan Mei did not give in, and went into the kitchen with Fang Zhishui. bowls and pans.

    The dishwasher cleans some of the more difficult things, and there are still some simple things that need to be rinsed, and two people have to start together.

    The sink is not big, and it is impossible for two people to wash things together. Fang Zhishui is determined not to let Ruan Mei get his hands dirty.

    Ruan Mei handed over a plate, Fang Zhi washed it, put it aside, Ruan Mei handed another plate.

    Obviously it's the simplest thing, but Fang Zhishui smiled while washing, and his tone was full of emotion:

    "I never knew it before, it's just simple housework, it's so fun."

    Ruan Mei couldn't help laughing:

    "What's so funny, it seems that you like washing dishes, your hobby is quite unique."

    Fang Zhishui turned to glance at Ruan Mei, and said in a low voice,

    "I just like... this feeling."

    Ruan Mei also understood.

    In the past six months, too many things have happened, Ruan Mei has never felt as quiet and peaceful as now, and can ignore all other pressures.

    I always feel that this happy day is stolen from life and cannot last for a long time, but it is precisely because of the shortness of good times that I want people to cherish it more.

    Fang Zhishui didn't know how long it took to wash off all the dishes and pots and utensils.

    Ruan Mei looked at the pile, then looked out the window, and said with a smile:

    "Thanks to the fact that it is summer and the days are longer, otherwise we would have to eat dinner in the middle of the night."

    Fang Zhishui added:

    "We still do it in the middle of the night. Let's order something else."

    Ruan Mei's heart skipped a beat, she walked out of the kitchen quickly, and said with a dry smile,