Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Before school was over, the two of them couldn't wait to sit together during lunch time.

    Ruan Mei has not been so busy recently. She makes her own bento every night, brings it over with Fang Zhishui, and finds a table on the back mountain to sit and eat.

    In fact, the food will get a little cold soon, but the two of them are not tired of it, and the more remote the place they are looking for, the better.

    Maybe this is the feeling of being in love. Except for the other party, I don't want to see other people in my own world.

    There are two sets of lunch boxes for two people. Fang Zhishui opened the lid of the box, and his face instantly glowed:

    "Wow...you look so good! You are so good, baby has worked hard!"

    In her lunch box, the rice was arranged in the shape of a heart, and the two grids Filled with brightly colored stir-fried vegetables, as well as cherry tomatoes tied together with toothpicks to form a heart-shaped arrow, it is particularly appetizing, and the warm and sweet feeling is blowing.

    Ruan Mei smiled lightly, pretending to be reserved:

    "It's okay, as long as you like it."

    Fang Zhishui picked up the cherry tomatoes held together with toothpicks, smiled and put them into Ruan Mei's mouth first.

    Ruan Mei blushed a little, and quickly looked around, only to open her mouth when she saw that no one was there.

    Ruan Mei lowered her head again, took out a piece of curry chicken from her lunch box, and brought it to Fang Zhishui

    's     mouth

    .

The food is delicious."

    Ruan Mei shook his head:

    "Who said that, this is my superb cooking skills, and it is delicious to cook."

    Fang Zhishui smiled brighter:

    "You are right, you are indeed superb cooking, every time you cook. One bite of your cooking makes me feel empowered."

    Ruan Mei is now a little used to Fang Zhishui's rainbow farts. When her ears are filled with rainbow farts every day, her sensitivity to it must be reduced.

    The two of you just finished feeding me one bite at a time, doing everything you can, if there was an onlooker next to you, you would probably be so tired of poking your eyes.

    Ruan Mei actually felt a little... embarrassed, but Fang Zhishui liked it like this, and she was willing to follow each other's wishes and enjoy the sweetness that belonged to both parties.

    The two looked at each other and suddenly couldn't help it.

    Before Ruan Mei could move, Fang Zhishui stood up first, crossed the table, and kissed Ruan Mei's forehead.

    Ruan's eyebrows blushed, but she didn't hide, but raised her head slightly, looked at Fang Zhishui, and waited for the next step.

    Fang Zhishui smiled down and kissed Ruan Mei's lips.

    After all, it was at school, and the two of them just touched their lips lightly, and didn't continue.

    But Ruan Mei still felt her heart beating faster and her eardrums were buzzing.

    At this time, a whimper suddenly came from behind the tree next to him, very strange, as if someone was covering his mouth.

    Ruan Mei jumped up immediately and ran to the back of the tree to take a look.