Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Put oil in a hot pan, and the flames keep licking beside the iron pan.

    The blanched spareribs were clean and beautiful and placed on the plate. Ruan Mei picked up the plate and quickly poured it into the frying pan. A whiff of white hot air quickly evaporated with a pleasant sound of slap.

    The water vapor wrapped the ribs and rolled in the oil pan. Gradually, scorch marks appeared on the tight lean meat of the ribs.

    At this time, Ruan Mei poured in sliced ​​onion, ginger and garlic, added soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry until all the ribs are coated with sauce, add the boiled hot water, and just cover the ribs.

    Transfer everything to the casserole, and the low heat is bubbling and bubbling, and the aroma of the ribs overflows the kitchen.

    Covering the pot, Ruan Mei wiped her hands. The ribs were already stewed, and she was about to cook a few other side dishes when grandma waved the spatula and drove her out.

    "Okay! Go out after finishing your ribs, and I'll do the rest!"

    Ruan Mei smiled and took off her apron, tied it for grandma, and walked out of the kitchen by herself. The smoke disappeared quickly, and she came to the door of the master bedroom, feeling a little uneasy for some reason.

    Ruan Mei pushed open the door and walked in.

    The beauty on the bed is sleeping soundly at the moment, her eyelashes are lightly blinking, the corners of her mouth are pursed tightly, and she can't sleep peacefully even when she is sleeping.

    Ruan Mei went over and sat down, stretched out her hand to help Fang Zhishui brush the broken hair from her forehead, and stared at Fang Zhishui with a serious face.

    There was a lot of confusion in her heart, and she always felt that the person in front of her was like a fog, and she couldn't see clearly, and it was like an onion, peeled one layer and another layer.

    Fang Zhishui's cheeks were delicate and tender, and the pink that had burned out from the fever had faded away, making him even more pale.

    Ruan Mei couldn't remember what Fang Zhishui looked like when she first arrived in this world, is she so white now?

    She remembered that at that time, she still slammed the wall on the wall, and as soon as she walked through it, she immediately became nervous. She only dared to look at the position of the person's neck, but she couldn't remember what her face looked like.

    At that time, I could never have imagined that I would eventually become such good friends with Fang Zhishui...

    Fang Zhishui was also very vigilant about himself at that time, and he observed from time to time that Ruan Mei acted every day, and he was very tired.

    now what? You don't need to act in your own drama, but why do you always feel that the other party is acting in front of you?

    But no matter what, the only thing Ruan Mei can be sure of now is that Fang Zhishui's feelings for her must be true.

    She really wants to be good friends with herself, the kind that will last her whole life, otherwise she wouldn't be able to come here as soon as she collapsed.

    Ruan Mei was thinking about this, when suddenly a cell phone rang in the schoolbag thrown by the bed.

    Ruan Mei reached out and took the schoolbag, feeling that it was filled with a lot of jars and jars.