Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Ruan's eyebrows were dry, and she lost her mind to a certain extent. She could no longer see what was in front of her, except Fang Zhishui.

    She couldn't smell anything at the tip of her nose, but she knew that there was something around her that made her desperately long for it.

    The uncontrollable urges, rushing through the body, are no longer the influence of smell or sight, like a craving that strikes from the depths of the soul.

    Ruan Mei felt that she had gone crazy, her brain could not form a complete thinking, and she could not even think of a complete sentence. She wanted to speak, but she couldn't speak when she opened her mouth, so she could only let out a low growl like a beast.

    "Ow..."

    She gritted her teeth hard, her mouth was rattling because she opened it too wide, her jaw was about to fall, but she didn't care.

    At this time, the brain seems to be tumbling in the red-hot magma, and there is no normal thought, and I have forgotten any mental runaway, top-level A adult and so on.

    Fang Zhishui obediently showed the back of his neck.

    Ruan Mei seemed to see a beast with a delicious prey, and would not rush out quickly, but approached slowly, step by step, mobilizing the senses of the whole body, to test whether the other party was sincere.

    The strawberry scent emanating from the body is overwhelming, mixed with the smell of milk, this whole room is like an ocean of strawberry milk, there is nowhere to escape, every pore is soaked with a crazy sweet fragrance...

    Ruan Mei finally arrived In front of Fang Zhishui.

    Fang Zhishui lowered his head, only showing the back of his neck, so he couldn't see her face, and couldn't hear her.

    Ruan Mei opened his mouth, and bit down on the spot that was so white and dazzling!

    She acted extremely violently this time, and she relied entirely on instinct. The moment she bit down, even someone like Fang Zhishui couldn't help trembling all over, and a painful cry overflowed from her throat:

    "Ah!"

    The blood flowed down from Fang Zhishui's neck, hot and divided into several strands. It flowed out from where Ruan's eyebrows were biting, kept gushing out, and gradually condensed into several strands, which flowed into the depths of Fang Zhishui's clothes.

    The bloody smell broke through the sweet scent instantly, Ruan Mei smelled the bloody smell, and the tip of the tongue licked the fishy and rusty smell again, and was suddenly shocked.

    What am I doing? How did you bite Fang Zhishui?

    The mark has never been so heavy before, how could it be today... Have I turned into a beast?

    Can't!

    Strong willpower drove Ruan Mei to pull out her teeth from the back of Fang Zhishui's neck. She staggered and stepped back!

    Fang Zhishui was enduring the pain. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Ruan Mei retreating, and raised his head in surprise:

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Ruan Mei had already retreated to the balcony, and he didn't dare to look at Fang Zhishui. On the security window, her voice was hoarse:

    "I don't want... I don't want to be like a beast, I don't want to bite you, you shouldn't be hurt!"