Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Ruan Mei's mind suddenly flashed across the shadow of the shopping mall, and her excitement paused for a short while with that thin back.

    When she reacted, Ruan Mei found herself out of Fang Zhi's water bed, and stuck to the corner of the wall.

    She said uncontrollably:

    "Don't be like this... I, I have been seduced before and marked others, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it..."

    As soon as these words came out, Ruan Mei's back froze instantly. cold.

    How could she...how could she say this?

    This was a secret she planned to bury in her heart for the rest of her life!

    Sure enough, in the face of Fang Zhishui, she completely lost her previous principles, and she didn't know what to do, so she could only tell the truth.

    Fang Zhishui heard this and sat up straight on the bed.

    A thin light blue sling hung from Fang Zhishui's shoulders with obvious collarbone, and hung on the upper half of the white greasy jade arm.

    Ruan Mei's eyes were straightened, for fear that her body would react again, she subconsciously brought her legs together and stuffed her body into the corner of the wall.

    Fang Zhishui's bright and beautiful eyes blinked lightly, but instead of being as angry as Ruan Mei imagined, she smiled inexplicably.

    Ruan Mei looked puzzled.

    Fang Zhishui said,

    "Why did you tag that person in the first place? Are you attracted by pheromones, or... do you think that person is pleasing to the eye?"

    Ruan Mei: Ah, here's a proposition, don't think I haven't read those online boyfriend survival manuals !

    She raised her chest and said sternly:

    "It's all pheromone's pot! I don't think that person is pleasing to the eye at all!"

    Fang Zhishui's expression did not change, but Ruan Mei felt inexplicably that the other party's eyes seemed to sink.

    Ruan Mei thought she didn't explain clearly, so she quickly continued:

    "It was in the shopping mall where I was working. When I met someone in estrus, I went to see it. It happened that her pheromone matched me well, so I asked her if she needed help. ...As a result, she said she needed it, so I bit her, but don't worry, I didn't see her face during the whole process! Don't say it's pleasing to the eye, I also think she has a problem with her IQ, and I don't know when I'm in heat. Protect yourself and run to the mall."

    The more Ruan Mei explained, she saw Fang Zhishui's face getting worse and worse, and in the end, Fang Zhishui almost frowned and turned black.

    She couldn't figure it out, so she kept her mouth shut.

    Fang Zhishui sat on the bed, just snorted coldly, and then raised a fake smile, so fake that even Ruan's eyebrows could tell.

    "Go to sleep." As soon as

    Fang Zhishui finished speaking, he pulled the Xia Liang quilt thrown on the bed, covered his stomach, and lay down with his back to Ruan Mei.

    Ruan Mei:

    "..." A

    woman's heart, a needle in the sea.

    Ruan Mei didn't know what she said wrong, why Fang Zhishui was angry, she leaned up carefully, and half-lying behind Fang Zhishui.