Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Everything that happened that night, until the end of this semester, is still talked about by the whole school.

    It is said that someone originally called the police, but after the police came over, they did not see the two suspects. In addition, they were both minors and were interceded by the principal. The police just asked the principal to tell the two of them and wrote an inspection.

    The chaos in the whole school has caused a crack in the relationship between many divided students, and it has stimulated many people who have not yet been divided.

    Within a week after the school celebration party, dozens of newly differentiated students were added to the school, all of which were stimulated by the top pheromones that night.

    Of course, under the hurricane of pheromones, some people even found someone who matched them, which led to several AO couples.

    But all these topics can only be regarded as lace news, and everyone can just talk about it and it will pass.

    The topic that is really explosive and widely discussed is about the protagonist of the event.

    [I really didn't expect that it was just an ordinary school celebration party, but it would be so exciting... It's so exciting, the hearts of the elderly can't bear it! 】

    【Ah, ah, I regret it now! Why do I have to make up reasons to take leave to go to the game hall and miss such an exciting school celebration! If God gives me another chance, I will say three words to the head teacher: let me go! ]

    [At that time, Chishui on the stage directly said that he was O. I thought this was the peak of the night. Who would have thought...]

    [The whole school fight after the party was so incredible. It was like a zombie siege. I Playing computer games is not so perfect! 】

    【So has anyone seen what Fang Zhishui and Ruan Mei did? 】

    【It's impossible to do it on the spot... Come and help me to the hospital, my nosebleed can't stop! ]

    [Unfortunately, all the people who saw it at the time had lost their minds. I specifically asked one of my friend A, and he didn't know what he saw. He felt like I missed 100 million! 】

    [Ben Shuimei CP fans have fallen into madness, my CP is so real that I can't be more real. I have never seen such a real CP in my life. It's so amazing, so amazing, so amazing. It's several times better than romance novels. I'm crazy. ! ]     [But it should be called Meishui CP now, right? Water is O... Wow, I used to think of water as my husband, but now I think about her being O, blushing and panting, I'm so good! 】    【So the two of them immediately marked it temporarily, right? Does anyone have a video? I'd love to see it! ]     [After a crazy night, now I am a screaming chicken, only screaming for the beautiful love, I beg the two of you to show your love in front of me from now on! ]     [Ah... This should be considered the strongest couple in the history of our No. 1 Middle School... Top A and top O, I dare not write a fairy tale like this. ]     [It is said that the school flower and school grass voting is about to start. I have a bold idea in my heart. Can you get it? ]     [I think I can get what you mean...hehe! Why don't you just do it! ]     The school flower and school grass voting activity on the forum is usually started after the school celebration.     Because handsome guys and beauties usually appear on the school celebration program, it is also convenient for everyone to vote after identifying people.     As a result, this morning, as soon as the voting post was posted, it was already hit.     Countless people swarmed in, all dabbling on the two names... There is almost no suspense, Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui are both tied for the first place in the school's beauty and school!     The amazing thing is that on the school's side, Fang Zhishui came first and Ruan Mei was second; on the school grass side, Ruan Mei was first and Fang Zhishui was second.     Fu Rongtan was still very concerned about this matter. She turned on her mobile phone during the big class and found that her ranking was outside the fifth place on the school's side. She pursed her lips instantly.     She looked up at Ruan Mei who was sitting in front of her.