Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    As soon as Fang Zhishui said these words, all the surrounding classmates let out a shocked inhalation sound, and the confusion in everyone's mind almost turned into reality.

    Did you hear that right? Fang Zhishui, recognized as a first-year high school student, a top three student in the whole grade, a future Alpha with all-round sports, Bai Fumei, who came from a family group, actually took the initiative to send the garbage gangster to the hospital?

    Regardless of their status or temperament, these two people are like each other, not to mention that Ruan Mei was always in trouble for Fang Zhishui before, and they had already made a grudge. How could Fang Zhishui be so kind now and send someone to the hospital?

    All kinds of thoughts were running in the students' minds, no one dared to speak, and silently watched Ruan Mei move out.

    Ruan Mei cried more sincerely, dragging one leg and moving forward vigorously, she just wanted to get out of here quickly, and she could run away when she got outside!

    "Ah, no need, classmate Fang, you are also very busy. I really don't need to. I can go to the hospital like this... Besides, you should stay here and help us play the varsity game!"

    Ruan Mei worked hard . Looking for a reason, I didn't dare to look at Fang Zhishui.

    "I'll send you."

    Fang Zhishui spit out three words coldly, strode his long legs, came to Ruan Mei's side, and walked forward at the same speed as Ruan Mei.     Ruan Mei hurriedly

    turned around to look at her classmates:

    "Hurry up and stop her! There's still a competition!"

No one dared to provoke, let alone meddle.

    Even the physical education teacher smiled and praised:

    "Student Fang has a strong sense of unity, you don't have to come back this class, go to the school hospital for a careful examination!"

    Ruan Mei wanted to cry but no tears, what is moving Shoot yourself in the foot? She really has a living brain pumping!

    She could only be absent-minded, limping and continuing to walk, occasionally peeking at Fang Zhishui next to her.

    The other party walked leisurely and did not speak, with an elegant and cold temperament, and the air around him seemed to be several degrees lower.

    After walking out of the gate of the gymnasium quickly, Ruan Mei looked left and right, and his head turned rapidly with unprecedented efficiency.

    She quickly came up with a solution:

    "That, classmate Fang, I... I don't feel the pain anymore. I don't need to go to the school hospital. I just need to go back to the classroom to rest. Thank you, I'll go back!"

    Ruan Mei said quickly as she spoke. She moved towards the classroom, but because she had to perform lame, she was not fast.

    Fang Zhishui easily grabbed her arm and said with a sneer,

    "I have to go, what if I get sprained?"

    Ruan Mei stood still, she could feel the temperature of Fang Zhishui's palm across the sleeve of the school uniform.

    Seeing her honestly walking forward, Fang Zhishui let go of her hand and continued to follow behind Ruan Mei.

    Ruan Mei felt like a pig being driven into the slaughterhouse, walking slower and slower.