Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Ruan Mei tightened her fingers, her cheeks were even tighter, and she didn't speak for a while.

    The classmates around were holding their breaths, not daring to speak any more, but they also did not dare to look this way.

    You may not know who this person is, but you can guess. This kind of dress and aura must not be a simple character. In addition, high school students always have a sense of awe for adults. The crowded backstage is very Quiet.

    Fang Zhishui smiled and raised his face:

    "What are you doing here, Ms. Fang?"

    As soon as this title appeared, there was an uproar around him.

    It turned out to be... a relative of Fang Zhishui's side? Moreover, it seems to be somewhat similar to Fang Zhishui. Could it be that this is the famous Fang Junzhi?

    But why did Fang Zhishui call his biological mother "Ms."?

    At this time, some well-informed classmates understood:

    there were long rumors that Fang Zhishui had moved out of Fang's house and rented a house outside the school, and some people said that Fang Zhishui and Fang's family had broken up.

    If the rumors are true... then this lady's name is quite normal.

    I just didn't expect that there would be such a bloody storm among the rich and powerful. The last Gu Yanlin from a rich family had already entered a mental hospital, and this Fang Zhishui, who came from a rich family, broke with his family... tsk tsk.

    No matter how many thoughts went through the hearts of the students around, Ruan Mei was always very vigilant, staring at the woman in front of her, in case the other party suddenly made a move.

    Probably this is the fighting instinct of a top-level A. When encountering another top-level A, it will always make a defensive posture unconsciously.

    Fang Junzhi listened to Fang Zhishui's words and replied slowly,

    "As a father, what's wrong with receiving an invitation from the school to watch my daughter's performance?"

    Ruan Mei clearly heard the voices of many people around him gasping for air.

    Some people may have been unsure just now, but now, everyone knows: Fang Zhishui's mother, Fang Junzhi, came to see the performance in person, but Fang Zhishui actually called them "Ms."!

    The grievances and grievances of rich and powerful families are the favorite topic of the people who eat melons.

    Fang Zhishui sneered:

    "I'm not your daughter for a long time, but I can't stop you from watching the school celebration program, so I wish you a good time, Ms. Fang. Please leave the backstage now, we have to rehearse."

    This attitude , again shocked the onlookers to the point that their jaws dropped.

    Fang Junzhi narrowed his eyes, looked at Fang Zhishui for a while, and suddenly said:

    "Something happened in the company, are you willing to go back and help me?"

    Fang Zhishui's mouth rose happily:

    "Really? That's unfortunate, unfortunately I'm just a high school student. , I'm afraid I can't help you."

    Ruan Mei was amused by the green tea-like tone, Fang Zhishui probably learned from Zhou Nina, and she learned the same way.