Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    In the police station, Ruan Mei was chatting with a gentle police lady, while Fang Zhishui was still looking into the lounge.

    She is not nostalgic for the two shameless family members, but is very curious about how those two people will react.

    In the house, Fang Junzhi clenched his fists, his face twisted, embarrassment and anger mixed on his face, and his body was straight.

    She was stunned for a while, and then rushed out aggressively. The police in the house saw that she seemed to want to hit someone, and stopped her directly to prevent her from approaching Ruan Mei and the others.

    Ruan Mei looked back, her smile brightened, and she said to the gentle police lady,

    "Thank you for your help, you have seen it, he added this parent..."

    She pointed to her own head, revealing a look of everyone Everyone understands a smile:

    "There is a problem here, so, if she is not good for us in the future, can I call you directly to the police?" The

    police elder sister nodded, Ruan Mei deliberately in front of Fang Junzhi, and the police elder sister Phone numbers and WeChat were exchanged.

    Fang Junzhi was stopped at the door of the lounge, with a gloomy face, like a poisonous snake that was full of venom, but saw its prey escape, looking very unwilling.

    Instead, in the lounge, hysterical laughter suddenly came out.

    It was Fang Zhenshan, who was laughing in the room until she even burst into tears, she wiped away her tears while laughing, and said intermittently,

    "I really didn't expect it... It turns out that you, you also have times of failure... Hahaha is so funny..."

    Fang Junzhi ignored her eldest daughter's frantic laughter, she just curled the corners of her lips, and the other side childishly said:

    "Today you If you leave here, don't come back for the rest of your life, and I will pretend that I have never raised your daughter, and if you are in despair in the future, don't count on me to help!"

    Fang Zhishui looked back at Fang Junzhi.

    This is her biological mother, but it also brought the deepest scars to her soul.

    She looked at it for a long time, her eyes darkened, and finally said with a smile,

    "I can't ask for it." After

    talking with the police, Ruan Mei helped pay the fine, then took Fang Zhishui's hand and walked out together, and directly stopped a taxi to leave.

    After getting in the car, the driver asked where to go, Ruan Mei hesitated for a moment, and then said lightly:

    "Go to xx Cinema! The movie is about to start, please hurry up, master!" The

    master smiled and joked when he saw it:

    "I just came out of the police station. Are you going to watch a movie?"

    Ruan Mei pursed her lips and smiled:

    "Yes, it's a small celebration, and this matter is over for now."

    She turned to look at Fang Zhishui:

    "Are you right? I bought the movie in advance. Tickets should not be wasted."

    Fang Zhishui nodded, obviously absent-minded, but Ruan Mei didn't ask any more questions.

    The two went all the way to the cinema and watched a light-hearted and funny urban light comedy.