Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Since this day, Ruan Mei has been racing against time to write the script.

    The schoolwork was already very tight, and there was not much time left after finishing the schoolwork. Ruan Mei had to do tutoring three times a week. Fortunately, as a top-level A, she had enough energy to promote these things at the same time.

    It's just that people are busy, so they don't have much time to think about such lewd things, and Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui have less active contact.

    She didn't even realize that until one night, when Ruan Mei continued to polish the script in the classroom after school, Fang Zhishui came directly to the door.

    It was getting late, Ruan Mei kept the English dictionary and Shakespeare's original works by hand, as well as the publicly shared scripts of some online scene sketches that were specially printed, and frowned and pondered on the book.

    A layer of velvety sunset light shone on her hair and clothes, and she sometimes frowned, sometimes smack her lips thoughtfully, as if there was sweet music swirling around her.

    Fang Zhishui stood at the door of the classroom, and what he saw was such a picture, which was enough to make people addicted, for fear of breaking this beautiful silence.

    Fang Zhishui just stood there, admiring it for a while, and finally felt unwilling.

    She wanted this beautiful girl to have only herself in her eyes and not have so much work to do.

    Occasionally some dark thoughts will slowly germinate from the heart and spread uncontrollably.

    For example, when she saw other people being courteous to Ruan Mei, she would have the urge to make them disappear from the world.

    For another example, no matter what Ruan Mei was doing or where she was going, she had to grasp it as soon as possible. If she didn't get the news, she would become anxious.

    Although these were forcibly suppressed, they always made Fang Zhishui excited. She didn't know if this was the deep love that others said, but she only knew that Ruan Mei was the only person in the whole world that could make her possess such a strong desire.

    She coughed lightly:

    "Hmm."

    Ruan Mei was startled, she raised her head and saw Fang Zhishui, her eyes immediately glowed like a shining pearl.

    Fang Zhishui was a little surprised in her heart, but she didn't show it on the surface, but at this moment, she really wanted to crumple Ruan Mei into a ball and stuff it into her heart, so that the other party would always belong to her.

    It was also the first time Fang Zhishui was tempted by others. She didn't know if it was normal for her, so if she had any similar thoughts, she would try to suppress them and would not communicate with others.

    Ruan Mei's tone was light and she stood up:

    "Why are you here?"

    Fang Zhishui walked over the brown desk with a smile:

    "Come to see you. It's been two days, you just say good night to me and let me I'm a little... worried about you."

    Ruan Mei realized that she seemed to have ignored Fang Zhishui these days, and quickly apologetically reached out to grab the other's hand:

    "It's my fault, I forgot to chat with you when I was busy. , I'm not working on this script recently, I have a lot of questions that I can't figure out, and I don't have time to look at my phone."