Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Ruan Mei's performance that day caused huge waves in the entire school's public opinion circle, and even because it was the summer vacation, one or two media happened to come to interview the students' thoughts on the summer vacation, and they spread the matter. go out.

    The whole incident was quickly spread through various social software through the media's fueling, triggering the whole society's reflection on campus bullying.

    A's bullying of ordinary students is very serious, and it has even become a habit in many areas, even the principal and teachers can't control it. Because the physical quality is different from ordinary people, A people feel that they are superior to others. In this case, it is easy to take others seriously, and intentionally or unintentionally cast a shadow on ordinary B.

    Everyone has experienced and seen this kind of thing, but few people will confront it, because it is actually a hidden social trend of thought, everyone will just follow it, and rarely reflect on the whole thing behind it Essence: A always enjoys more social privilege than others.

    Equality on the surface, in fact, has long been divided into classes through the body. This is the truth of the world, but for many young people, this truth is difficult to accept.

    Everyone did not expect that the person who started to draw everyone's attention to this matter actually came from a dispute between two top A's.

    Ruan Mei, a top-level A, actually has such an idea of ​​equality. She does not regard herself as a member of the top-level A group. Instead, she regards herself as a member of ordinary people and seeks justice for ordinary people. The whole thing is not only surprising, but also Let a lot of people be enlightened.

    At that time, many classmates took videos, and these videos were later organized by the relevant media and put on the Internet. Everyone watched the videos with sigh.

    "What she said is really right. When I was in high school, I was also pressed by the A of our class. In the winter, I pressed my head and shoved it under the faucet. As a result, I had a cold for two weeks. At that time, I wanted to take revenge, and everyone advised me to count it. Now, I want to report to the head teacher, but the head teacher ignores me, saying that A is more impulsive, and asks me to forgive him... As a result, now that I am working, I still walk around A, for fear that they will impulsive me at any time. ."

    "I really didn't expect a top A to say such things to another top A. Sure enough, top A's are all lone wolves, but such a reasonable top A is still relatively rare for me."

    "To be honest, I'm just an ordinary A. After listening to her words, I reflected on it and found that when I was in school, I seemed to have bullied others...I called and apologized!

    " I am compassionate, and I have a clean heart at a young age."

    "No matter what you say, I was attracted by the beauty of this little girl, she is so beautiful, isn't it? It's a pity, if I was born 10 years earlier, I would definitely Go after her!"

    "Tsk tsk tsk really, all the top A's are so good-looking, I beg the little girl to make her debut in the audition! Your eyes are so beautiful!"

    Ruan Mei suddenly became a trick. Small Internet celebrities liked by ordinary netizens, and even many well-known A Internet celebrities, also publicly supported Ruan Mei and supported her for her bravery.

    Correspondingly, Gu Yanlin has completely become a typical villain, and the entire network is scolded, and the surging wave of crusade has poured into the official WeChat account of the Gu family group.