Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    At 6:30 p.m., outside the entrance of Hongfu Shopping Mall.

    A beautiful little girl was wandering back and forth, attracting the attention of security guards and many people passing by.

    The little girl is only about sixteen years old, with the childish baby fat that is unique to a girl, her eyes are watery, her mouth is slightly pursed, and the innocent and soft look on her face is very lovable.

    She was wearing a school uniform, stockings and short skirts were just right, even if she walked slowly and casually, people couldn't take their eyes off her.

    Just when the uncle of the security couldn't help but want to go up and ask, the girl closed her eyes, took a deep breath, clenched her fists to cheer herself up, and walked into the mall in a heroic sacrifice.

    The girl was Ruan Mei who came to look for a job. At a glance, she saw a recruitment notice posted on the reception desk in the center of the mall, saying that it was recruiting part-time evening customer service.

    Ruan Mei put on a standard smile and spoke to the young lady at the reception desk:

    "Hello, I want to apply for a part-time evening customer service." The

    young lady was stunned for a moment, then frowned again, winked and pouted, and told Ruan Mei said:

    "Don't come! The leader is a pervert!"

    Ruan Mei:

    "...Ah."

    After speaking, Miss Sister turned around as if nothing was wrong, walked into a small cubicle next to it, and soon came out to call Ruan Mei go in.

    Ruan Mei hesitated. Should it be said that it is the job introduced by the heroine, is the leader as perverted as the heroine?

    Curious, she hesitated, but stepped inside the door.

    In the room, there was a middle-aged woman in her forties who was wearing a shopping mall uniform and her hair was meticulously tucked into the hairnet. She had deep nasolabial lines on her face, drooping corners of her mouth, and sharp eyes. Just looking at Ruan Mei made Ruan Mei feel a little worried. The urge to escape.

    The middle-aged woman motioned Ruan Mei to sit on the opposite chair, and asked some frequently asked questions in a serious tone. Ruan Mei answered them one by one without any concealment.

    She thought that such a strict person should look down on her, but she did not expect that the middle-aged woman nodded quickly:

    "You can come to work tomorrow, we are short of people, if you join us, I will come at the request of a regular employee. Treating you, you will also receive the benefits of an intern."

    Ruan Mei certainly knows how difficult it is for part-time students, she has also worked part-time in college, and no boss would do this, and treat part-time jobs as chores, benefits Deduct as much as you can.

    Should it be a big company?

    The middle-aged woman introduced herself again:

    "My name is Wang Chuang, you can just call me Sister Chuang. Your working hours are from seven o'clock to nine o'clock every night, and the job content is customer service at the reception desk. I will give you a staff book later. Handbook, and a customer service manual, you go back and study hard, come over at 6:30 tomorrow afternoon, I want to take the test, if you fail the test, you can go home. By the way, your salary is 800 per week, on a weekly basis. "