Xue Anxu watched his family look at him, and quickly straightened out his chest, with a proud look.

The twin brother is too smart and dazzling. In contrast, he seems to be stupid. Now I can finally let everyone know that he is good too!

Director Zhao didn't know why the Qiao family had such a hesitant expression. Could it be that he said something wrong?

However, he did not entangle this issue, but started straight to the point: "Our company is preparing to shoot a TV series. The protagonist of this TV series is an eight or nine-year-old child. I have gone to many places in order to find suitable young actors. Not satisfactory, but today, I finally found it! This person is your child Xue Anxu!"

The Joe family was shocked again when he heard this!

Does the director want to ask Xue Anxu to make a TV series?

Doesn't Xue Anxu want to become a child star?

This situation was never thought of by the Joe family!

"So, I would like to ask, if you want to invite kid Xue Anxu to be the protagonist of this TV series, I don't know if your parents agree or disagree?"

Director Zhao didn't feel surprised at the stunned look of the Qiao family. He had seen them like this before.

Xue Anxu's eyes lit up when he heard Director Zhao's words, and his face flushed with excitement.

It's just that he just made a mistake, so he dared not speak without permission at this moment, so he had to look at his parents imploringly with his eyes.

Qiao Zhenjun and Lin Hui looked at each other.

Being an actor may seem very honorable, but for children, it may not be a good thing.

Not to mention that the child has to work for a long time in filming every day, and after the TV series is broadcast, the reputation immediately follows, the child is so young, can he face it normally?

Xue Anxu saw his parents not speaking, and his cheeks were even redder with anxiety: "Mom!"

Lin Huixin is still too soft, and she can no longer become strong when she sees the child like this: "Okay, you are allowed to speak, but you are not allowed to worry about your family anymore in the future, okay?"

Xue Anxu nodded like garlic: "I know, I promise I won't do it again! Mom and Dad, I want to act, I want to be a big star!"

Qiao Zhenjun was a little bit hesitant just now, when he heard the child's words, his face suddenly fell: "You are so vain at a young age, where did you learn it?"

Xue Anxu was stunned by the scolding, and he recovered and was aggrieved and angry: "I have no, I have no vanity!"

He wants to be a big star because he just likes to imitate these things. Why is An Jie a good boy when he reads, and because he likes acting, he loves vanity?

The more he thought about it, the more aggrieved, tears fell like golden beans: "I don't like you anymore, you are a bad father, you will only praise Anjie! Since you like Anjie so much, why did you give birth to me in the first place? , You can only give birth to An Jie!"

After speaking, he turned around crying and ran out.

Qiao Zhenjun was startled.

He didn't mean that, he didn't think he was worse than Anjie!

Just now I heard that he wanted to be a big star. He was afraid that he was too young to resist the temptation, so he spoke a little harder!

Lin Hui felt sorry for the child and hurried to catch up: "Xu Xu, don't run so fast, be careful if you fall!"