Chapter 8: Unexpected Guests

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lin Luoqing gazes at him, and could not help but pondered on how was it possible for him to be so handsome at such a young age. Good fellow, he could be a child star!

What gorgeous features!

It would be prominent even if placed into the entertainment field and circle.

So regretful!

He felt as though he had brushed by the opportunity to earn hundreds of millions.

Not long after he began immersing himself in his regret, the waiter came by and began to serve them one dish after another. 

Lin Luoqing used his chopsticks to clip up a piece of tenderloin and placed it in Lin Fei's bowl, "Eat."

As he spoke, he continued to put other food in Lin Fei's bowl. 

This was the second time he enjoyed this kind of treatment. This first time was yesterday and today was the second time. Lin Fei was not used to such treatment and stated, "I can do it myself" as he lowered his head to eat.

Lin Luoqing noted that Lin Fei, just like yesterday, was not picky about his food but did have a slight preference for sweet food. As Lin Luoqing ponders on this, he decided to buy him some cake or other delicacies later.

He paid the bill and allowed the waiter to pack what was left up and headed to the supermarket with Lin Fei. 

When the two returned from the market and exited the elevator, Lin Luoqing sees a person standing at his home's front entrance. 

The woman was dressed immaculately and her style radiated wealth. Her dark hair was coiled back with ten beads  and every single one were made of priceless jadeite. The view resembled a peacock spreading out its tail feathers.

Lin Luoqing stood silently as he pondered if he should know this person. Who was she?

Just then, the woman turns around and the moment she sees Lin Luoqing, the corners of her eyes begin to twitch.

Lin Luoqing: ....

Lin Luoqing believes she must have went to the wrong place. Just based off of how intensely and frequently her eyes were twitching, she should be going to see an ophthalmologist.

Yet before he could kindly let the other party know there were no ophthalmologists here at this building, the female cries out, "Luo Luo," and pounced on him.

Lin Luoqing hurriedly took a step back and avoided the other's embrace. 

Lin Luoqing sees that the woman's legs were slightly ben and her hands were lowered as a result of his actions. Her posture resembled that of palace maids from the ancient times. 

Lin Luoqing could not help but smile as he states, "You may rise."

The other party: ....

Lin Luoqing watches as she stood up quickly and the corners of her eyes began to redden as though tears were threatening to spill down . Suddenly, Lin Luoqing took into account... the age, the style of dress, and would be able to call him Luo Luo with such familiarity, wouldn't it be Lin Luoqing's narrow-minded stepmother?

Then Lin Luoqing developed a general understanding and inference on this woman's purpose for coming here. After all, it was because the original owner had listened to her that made him come to the conclusion that he would marry Ji Yuxiao on behalf of Lin Luojing as a replacement. 

Therefore, her presence here today could only be for one purpose- let the original owner replace her son and marry Ji Yuxiao. 

In actuality, she came just in time.