Chapter 95

Song Ge watched helplessly as Ji Wang changed into a whole set of clothes, tangled his hair, and finally put on a mask, covering his entire face.

The concert didn't start so soon, but Ji Wang was going to go out now. Song Ge said, "Didn't you just come back, don't you take a rest?"

Ji Wang: "What's the rest, it's the right thing to stop a little lunatic in the past."

Song Ge: "Isn't it just putting on fireworks? Many celebrities' concerts will have various stage special effects. Fireworks are just a trivial matter."

Ji Wang: "You don't understand."

Song Ge: "Could it be that he still wants to publicly shout your name Ji Wang on stage, saying that he loves you."

Ji Wang imagined the scene and felt that Qi Boyan was very likely to do it, but he wouldn't do it: "He won't call my name, but he might say he loves me."

Song Ge's face was wrinkled: "Okay, stop showing off, I'm not a single dog, I'm about to die by show."

Ji Wang and Song Ge drove to the concert venue. The stage had been set up. There was a long queue outside the venue, and the staff were coming and going. Ji Wang was almost recognized. .

Fortunately, Song Ge heard Qi Boyan's instructions, successfully found the staff, avoided everyone, and led him to the backstage, where Qi Boyan was preparing in the dressing room.

When he arrived at the door of the dressing room, Song Ge was not with him. He was still very self-aware. He excused himself to talk to Li Feng and let Ji Wang go in alone.

Ji Wang pushed open the door and entered, just in time to see Qi Boyan's look from the mirror.

Qi Boyan's makeup today is stronger than what Ji Wang has seen before, with eyeshadow and eyeliner, her hair is slightly curled, hanging loosely behind her, with long and shiny earrings tucked beside her ears.

The clothes are even more exaggerated. There is nothing in the white suit jacket, and the chest of the collarbone can reveal the full chest muscles with a little movement.

A tattoo sticker is attached to the neck, and a large area of ​​black English letters occupies the entire neck arrogantly.

Ji Wang looked at Qi Boyan's arrogant outfit, but it didn't look like a serious proposal suit.

As soon as Qi Boyan approached, Ji Wang could smell the faint smell of wine.

He frowned: "You're drinking."

Qi Boy's lips were also very shiny, rosy and full, and the next second, these beautiful lips were attached to Ji Wang's mouth, and he told Ji Wang to taste the remaining wine in his mouth.

After finally being released, Ji Wang's lips were stained with the other party's lip glaze, and they shimmered like Qi Boyan's lips.

Qi Boyan said: "Do you think this taste is familiar?"

Ji Wang licked his mouth: "It's a bit familiar."

In fact, he didn't taste anything. The key is that Qi Boyan didn't drink at all before, so why did he drink?

Qi Boyan seemed to see the doubt on his face: "I hated tobacco and alcohol at that time, just because I was fed up with these things in Qi Tian."

"It was my brother who made me fall in love with wine again. It is your pheromone flavor. Every time I drink it, I feel like I am tasting the taste of my brother."

During the conversation, Qi Boyan's hand had already lifted the shirt under Ji Wang's coat, and reached out and touched it: "Did you come here in my clothes on purpose?"