Chapter 60

The undersea world is very magical. In addition to the trash that can be cleaned, many weird things can be found. Ji Wang even picked up a few mobile phones, probably someone who came here to swim. He put it on his body in a waterproof bag, but accidentally. Missing.

In addition, there is a string of pearl necklaces and ancient coins, which are like treasure hunting, which is very interesting.

However, mobile phones are considered hazardous garbage, and the batteries inside can cause serious pollution to the sea.

Just like sunscreen can cause coral bleaching, the impact is in all aspects, and it evolves into a vicious circle.

What they can do and what they are doing is to talk to the audience about the seriousness of ocean pollution. Enhancing everyone's awareness of environmental protection is not only for nature, but also for human beings.

At this time, Qi Boyan swam next to him, trying to grab his hand.

Everyone can't speak under the sea, and can only express their meanings by body movements.

Ji Wang thought that something was wrong with Qi Boyan, so he stretched out his hand cooperatively.

Then he saw Qi Boyan holding a ring and putting it on his hand.

Ji Wang was taken aback and didn't dare to pull his hand back immediately, fearing that the ring would fall into the sea and would never be found again.

The photographers around also recorded the scene honestly with underwater cameras. Qi Boyan didn't finish wearing the ring, and put an abandoned watch on Ji Wang's hand, just like dressing up for Ji Wang, and found something good. Hanging on Ji Wang's body.

This also made him wear the ring at first, not so abrupt.

After being in the water for nearly five hours, when the two people came ashore, they were free from the buoyancy of the water, and the soreness in the muscles became very clear.

Ji Wang sat on the bow and removed his diving goggles. He must be unsightly now. There is a high probability that the red marks around his eye sockets are pressed by the swimming goggles.

He looked at the ring on his ring finger that was too suitable and looked new. He knew that it was different from the other objects Qi Boyan hung on him. It was not fished out of the sea, but it was given to him by Qi Boyan. His ring.

Qi Boyan also came out of the sea, and was pulled up by the staff. He took off his swimming cap and dangling his wet hair: "Brother Wang, if the program team doesn't give us food, we will take these. What about selling things, five to five cents for the money?"

Ji Wang knew that Qi Boyan was only doing show effects, but he still curled up his right hand subconsciously, as if he was really afraid that Qi Boyan would sell the ring on his hand.

When Qi Boyan saw this, he smiled suddenly, his skin was stained with water, and his wet skin was reflecting light, so beautiful that Ji Wang wanted to kiss him on the cheek.

Xi Tzu appears in the eyes of the lover. If the target is originally Xi Tzu, then in the eyes of the lover, it must look good.

No one can understand the throbbing at this moment better than Ji Wang. He can only avoid his sight and look at the sparkling sea, afraid that his eyes will reveal his fascination with Qi Boyan.

Returning from the beach, the other three people on the shore also collected a lot. Everyone was finally able to sit down and eat the meal given by the program group. Although the program group was more cruel when calling the guests, it was really generous in terms of food.