Chapter 15

Standing in the kitchen, Ji Wang looked at the boiling hot water in front of him, wishing to slap himself. In the living room, Qi Boyan walked up and down in slippers, and asked a question later: "Where was the sofa before? It's too hard now."

"I want to drink milk tea, not coffee, the company lets me drink coffee every day!"

Speaking from far and near, Qi Boyan, who was tired and weak just now, walked in full of breath, opened Ji Wang's refrigerator and glanced inside: "Why is there only wine? I hate wine. "

Yes, Qi Boyan is a rare pie who hates tobacco and alcohol.

Ji Wang buckled the cup in his hand on the table: "Give me away after drinking the water!"

"No." Qi Boyan refused altogether: "I will take a bath and prepare a toothbrush and facial mask for me."

The blue veins on Ji Wang's forehead jumped, and when he turned his head about to say something, he saw Qi Boyan take off his hat and put it on the top of the refrigerator.

The long hair in the hat slipped out of the hat and fell on the shoulders. Ji Wang lost his mind for a while, only because of the familiar house and the former Qi Bo Yan.

Since Qi Boyan took off his hat, his eyes have not left Guo Jiwang. Obviously, he got a satisfactory response from Ji Wang's face. He casually put his hair behind his head, and stepped closer to Ji Wang: "Do you like it?"

However, Qi Boyan failed to hug Ji Wang because he was pressed against his chest by the opponent's elbow and couldn't get close.

Qi Boyan didn't force it, and walked out of the kitchen, taking off his clothes as he walked.

Ji Wang watched the expensive designer shirts thrown directly onto the footsteps of the kitchen door, and felt a little pain: "Can you take it off properly!"

I didn't want to care, but I couldn't help it. Ji Wang chased out and picked up his clothes, but saw that Qi Boyan had already taken off his clothes in front of him. As soon as his eyes fell on the perfect body, he was immediately stuck, and Ji Wang pinched him in his hand. Wearing clothes, I forgot to straighten up for a while.

Qi Boyan noticed, his fingers slid around the edge of his underwear, aroused, and then loosened. The underwear rubber band hit his skin, making it loud. He smiled mischievously: "Does it look good?"

Ji Wang suddenly returned to his senses and smashed his clothes on the man in front of him: "Who allows you to use my bathroom!"

Qi Boyan ignored him, and it was even more impossible for Ji Wang to push the naked man in the room outside.

In desperation, Ji Wang could only pick up the clothes that had fallen on the floor. As soon as he put it in the washing machine, he remembered something.

He took off the necklace and ring from his neck and received it in the cabinet.

When he went to the crew, Ji Wang would not wear this necklace often, because of the role, makeup, hair and clothing are all required.

But in daily life, I basically never leave my body, the chain is broken several times, and I still break on the bed back and forth, without losing it, as if there is something in the dark to protect it.

After Ji Wang put the necklace away, he sat on the sofa in a daze, feeling that the current situation was absurd.

Qi Boyan is back, and Ren Ran is back too. One or two of them are treated as if nothing happened back then, so that he, who is full of heart, looks like that abnormal person.

The truly abnormal person poked his head out of the bathroom: "Toothbrush!"

Ji Wang reluctantly turned over a new toothbrush and handed it to Qi Boyan. Half of the man leaned out from behind the bathroom door, his wet long hair pressed against his porcelain-white body, dripping with water dripping down.