Chapter 53

People should not make decisions when hormones are too high and pheromone is overloaded. The suspension bridge effect brought by extreme sports requires only a little excitement, and it can cause a grand fireworks in my heart.

Besides, Qi Boyan is really romantic. He didn't know what he had responded to, but felt that Qi Boyan's eyes grew deeper and his fingers pressed against his cheek, as if he was about to kiss him.

The sound of the drone made Ji Wang the first to find his sanity. He pushed Qi Boyan away in a panic, escaped into the car, and drove to the inspection point.

When he got out of the car, he took off his helmet and his cheeks were flushed like heatstroke, but unlike people with heatstroke, his lips were full of blood, and he was licked and moisturized nervously and moisturized over and over again.

The staff at the car repair point were all comforting him. They gave him a high-five, said the game was exciting, and invited him to an official game. Duan Yinyu rushed over like a small bomb and gave him a teammate. Hug.

Only halfway through the rush, Duan Yinyu was stopped by Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't congratulate me first?"

Duan Yinyu smiled and said, "Congratulations."

After speaking, he rushed in the direction of Ji Wang, and was dragged by his arm again. Qi Bo said, "That's it?"

Duan Yinyu thinks this person is so unreasonable: "Otherwise, buy you a celebration cake?"

After going back and forth, Ji Wang has already gone to the observation hall, where the program group is. Today's race is over, and the half-month-long racing special is also coming to an end.

Last time, Director Jiang asked everyone to make a self-summary, and some sensational clips. What did everyone learn from this game and what did they get?

All in all, it is for everyone to hand in a small composition.

The interview was filmed separately. After Ji Wang said his thoughts, he came out and saw Qi Boyan playing with the gold medal of the program group in his hand, leaning against the wall waiting for him.

There were staff members all around, Ji Wang didn't speak, but silently passed Qi Boyan, then stopped, and turned his head: "Don't you go?"

Qi Boyan just laughed. He quickly followed Ji Wang and said in a low voice, "I thought you regretted it."

Regret it? Can't be called, but now that a decision has been made, don't hesitate in a hypocritical manner.

He did not speak, his eyes were dazzled, and it was Qi Boyan who hung the gold medal in front of him: "Send you."

"Why?" Ji Wang looked at the glittering gold medal.

Qi Boyan's answer is really full of his personal style: "Because it has my name on it, so I send it to you."

Ji Wang didn't answer, Qi Boyan hesitated, adding to the bargaining chip to lure Ji Wang to accept: "This is pure gold."

Ji Wang wanted to laugh a little, but he did not laugh, and pushed Qi Boyan's hand away: "Keep it for yourself, this is your reward for winning the game."

Qi Boyan stepped forward and blocked Ji Wang's path forward. Ji Wang subconsciously looked around, unknowingly that the staff around him were gone. Only him and Qi Boyan were in this aisle.

He hung the gold medal on Ji Wang's neck: "I have received the biggest reward in this game."

After speaking, Qi Boyan touched Jiwang's face, very restrained and did not go beyond.