Chapter 14

Song Ge was already drunk when the three people left the scene. He and Ren Ran sent Song Ge to the taxi. Song Ge blushed and took the hands of both of them, crying crying that we are the best brothers.

Ji Wang coaxed him: "Okay, okay, don't cry, or I will send you back."

He was a little worried that Song Ge would not be able to climb the elevator in this state. Holding Song Ge's arm, Ji Wang said, "You can do it yourself, Xiao Ren, I will send him off first."

As soon as the voice fell, he let Ran Ran say: "Send it together."

Song Ge grinned: "Go! Go to my house and continue the second party."

Ji Wang was a little speechless, but he still took good care of Song Ge on the road. When he got to the ground, Song Ge was completely drunk and fainted. Ji Wang was slanderous. He had a bad drink and loved to drink.

Ji Wang carried Song Ge on his back and said to Ren Ran, "How do you go back soon?"

Ren Ran whispered: "Didn't Song Ge say that he will be the second party at his house? Just sleep at Song Ge's house when he is drunk. Wasn't it the same before? We both played video games at your house all night."

Ji Wang twisted his eyebrows: "You are an omega now, you can't do the same as before."

Ren Ran said loudly: "I am an omega, can't I be brothers with you?!"

Ji Wang was taken aback: "I didn't mean that."

Ren Ran: "You know...I don't want to be an omega at all. If you do this, I will feel even more uncomfortable."

Ji Wang quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Ren Ran didn't speak, and Ji Wang didn't dare to say anything. He expertly entered Song Ge's house code, put the person on the sofa, then went into the bathroom to wash Song Ge a hot towel, and then found out the anti-alcoholic medicine. , Boil hot water by the way.

During this period, Ren Ran had been standing with his arms in the living room. Seeing that Ji Wang was as comfortable as his own home, he suddenly said, "Brother, do you really forgive me?"

Ji Wang came out with a towel and wiped Song Ge's face: "What did you say?"

In fact, Ji Wang wasn't completely ignorant of what Ren Ran was talking about, but he didn't want to talk about things from that year. He has decided to let go, but repairing the relationship does not mean that he can do it right away.

But now that he had decided to meet, he didn't think about continuing to freeze with Ren Ran.

Ren Ran smiled bitterly: "Nothing, is there any more water? I want to take a sip."

Ji Wang pointed to the kitchen, then went into Song Ge's guest bedroom to take care of it, and finally came out: "Are you going to stay here to rest tonight?"

Ren Ran holding a water cup: "Well, how about you?"

"I will be shooting tomorrow, so I have to go home and pack my luggage." Of course, it is a lie. It is impossible for Ji Wang to stay together for the night like Ren Ran said.

Song Ge's house has only two rooms. It is impossible for him to sleep with a drunkard, let alone an omega.

Whether he is old-fashioned or treated differently, Ren Ran is an omega, and they can't be the same as before.

Omega's pheromone during estrus, even Ji Wang, cannot completely guarantee that it will not lose control.

Ji Wang put on his coat and walked to the door: "The bathroom cabinet has disposable underwear and dental appliances. Song Ge has clothes in his room. He wakes up in the middle of the night when he is drunk and throws up once at night. Just put him on the sofa and put a blanket on the sofa. No need to throw up on the bed."